So I just asked the girl I really like to Homecoming.

stiborge

Sep 23, 2009
ICE CREAM!!!! Uhh... I can't really give dating advice. Congratulations on the whole ordeal though.

TOTL_UNIALAYSHUN

Aug 24, 2010
Dude, congrats! That's great. I don't even know you but I'm proud of you. :')

Um, I'd say... maybe watch a movie at your place, or in theaters, whatever you prefer. You could just go out somewhere, like the mall, girls love the mall. Let her buy some stuff with your money, she'll love that.

You know, make her feel loved! Just be with her, be happy with her.

Best of luck!

SonicWaffle

Oct 14, 2009
Phoenix09215 said:
SonicWaffle said:
Osirisgod16 said:
OK these are amazing ideas!! Except for maybe the duct tape... kinda need her to have fun too!
Believe me, some girls are into that stuff...
Like your MOTHE... (must resist!)
Dude, my mother is dead. Not cool.

Someone forgot to take the duct tape off and she suffocated ;-)

The Zango

Resident stoner and Yognaught
Apr 30, 2009
Congrats OP!

The day before... Hmm...

Some things we Essex kids do to have fun are...

Bowling

Swimming

Mini golf

Visit a decent zoo

Chill in the park

Please note, all of these are greatly improved if they are done after smoking an entire tenbag :D

Good luck with your date though dude (/'.')b

TheSentinel

May 10, 2008
Okay, this is important, so listen.

When talking to her, make sure to work in a reference to your genitalia every couple of sentences. Keep her on her toes.

That is all.

DoomyMcDoom

Jul 4, 2008
dig a hole... roughly 6'deep 6'long and 3'wide in your back yard take her out there and show it to her, say nothing... go minigolfing... bask in the sheer unease... the hole is in case things don't go well... heh... sorry but i may not be the right guy to ask... but if you plant nice flowers in it after it's "filled" maybe nobody would be the wiser... just don't hide the evidence in that hole... dump it somewhere else... cut into small enough pieces you can make heftybags and rocks trick for oceanfloor disposal... or something... but if you have said hole dug then filled in the right timeline/sequence people will suspect you till they dig it up and realize it's just a flowerbed afterall... then they'll turn their suspiscious eyes on someone else...

on a more serious and less disturbing note just try not to try too hard, do the most of the listening and only a little of the talking, and it should be fine...