So if you could put 2 games in a blender, what would they be?

Sincendiary

Jul 12, 2011
I want to throw Mass Effect in the blender with SWTOR...so really, I just want to take the light sabres and force away from SWTOR and replace it with biotics and a lore universe that still has some sort of malleability left.

HimochiIsAwesome

Oct 24, 2011
We need one of the craziest Japanese games ever and one of the most serious games ever.
It'd be hilarious if anything.

Or maybe Pokemon and something incredibly violent and gorey. That'd be fun.

GonzoGamer

Apr 9, 2008
believer258 said:
Katamari Damacy and Gears of War.

Why? Fucked if I know! I do have to wonder if such a thing would even be possible, though.
That would be some Epic nuttiness right there. I'd buy it.

I'd like to see Dawn of War blended with Valkyria Chronicles: like the variety of armies and the brutal gameplay from Dark Crusade mixed with the tactical style of Valkyria Chronicles.... and it should be called Rogue Trader.
AND I would probably not even buy it because THQ would be sure to add a $10 pass to it.

Gazoinks

Mar 30, 2011
Dark Souls and Skyrim. Epic open world and such with Dark Souls' fantastic combat, character development, and atmosphere.

ssgt splatter

Oct 8, 2008
How about call of duty blended with star wars battlefront, killstreaks and all?
I know someone made a mod of this very concept but I'm mean an offical game.

Zenkem

May 3, 2009
Dwarf Fortress and Fallout

A post-apocalyptic citybuilding game with extreme levels of realism. Nice graphics a plus.

Sixcess

Feb 27, 2010
Dungeon Keeper II and Minecraft.

I want a dungeon the size of a city.
I want to conquer the surface world, and for that world to be the size of a world.
I want a legion of Mistresses, because there's a word for Keepers like me.

Gazoinks

Mar 30, 2011
Eh, not exactly. I don't think I phrased it right. Dark Souls is sort of open but not in the same way as Skyrim. I would love a truly huge Elder Scrolls style sandbox world with Dark Souls' base gameplay, Dark Souls is open but it's more of a bunch of interconnected linear areas than a sandbox. But yeah, I'm kind of biased towards Dark Souls because it's awesome. :)

Chesamo

The Next Best Thing
Feb 15, 2011
Blindrooster said:
everythingbeeps said:
Blindrooster said:
everythingbeeps said:
Mass Effect 2 and Skyrim.

Basically I would just like ME2 to be bigger, have more exploration, more freedom, more sidequests, more loot, etc. etc. etc.
Also, Shepherd could use a FUS DO RAH
Yeah yeah, and Joker would have been a Spectre like me but he took an arrow to the knee, we know.
Okay.... what I was trying to say is that it would be a cool ability in for shepherd to use. No meme intended...
You mean like biotics?

LetalisK

May 5, 2010
Far Cry 2 and Supreme Commander 2. Not because I like those games. They're horrible and I have no further use for them, so I'll fuck up their disks out of rage.

Seriously though...eh, I dunno. Since I've been playing it recently, Overlord with Age of Empires, so I can get a campaign that is less RPGy and more RTSy.

BathorysGraveland said:
Gothic II:Night of the Raven & Gothic 3

Not sure if two of the same series is acceptable, but whatever.

Gothic 3 features, in my opinion, one of the greatest video game worlds/environments ever with some excellent variety (Varant in particular is simply amazing). With a little work, the storyline could also be really, really good. But the gameplay and NPC's was shockingly bad/mediocre.

Now, combine the world and story (a little deepened) with the fantastic gameplay and characters of Gothic II:Night of the Raven, and you would have a near-flawless game right there.
Out of curiosity, how are the controls in Gothic 2 and its successors? I tried to play Gothic 1, but the controls were just so bad that I couldn't do it.

Gazoinks

Mar 30, 2011
^ Yeah, you've got a point I suppose. Didn't put as much thought into it as you did. Btw, haven't played Morrowind (I know, I'm bad), hence why I didn't mention it.

Cogwheel

Apr 3, 2010
Zenkem said:
Dwarf Fortress and Fallout

A post-apocalyptic citybuilding game with extreme levels of realism.
You realize that this is basically late-game DF, after you've exploded everything, yes?

Anyway, the obvious choice here is Just Cause 2 and Shadow of the Colossus. I figure you can leap around hijacking colossi and driving them into buildings or whatever.

Razor Z7

Nov 20, 2011
Halo 3/Reach and Skyrim. Imagine the end result! A Huge semi Sci Fi exploration!

h@wke

May 2, 2011
Back when, I used to wish that oblivion had the combat mechanics of dark messiah: Might and Magic, an alright game with great combat mechanics. Funnily enough skyrim has come closer to that, but I still don't think they're as good as DM which is an older game.

Hazy992

Why does this place still exist
Aug 1, 2010
Saints Row: The Third and Crackdown. Just imagine how fun it would be to have the lunacy of Saints Row with the superpowers of Crackdown :D

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
I thereby call this blended game "No More Hunter Tri"

The theme is Monster Hunter but with No More Heroes setting so Travis look like a Hunter with a fold out katana as oppose to the beam katana.

Anyway the game is still about Travis trying to win Sylvia Christel heart but to do so he must become the best hunter there is. To become the best Hunter ever be must slay the monsters from the UHA (United Hunter Association) list. These monsters are rank from 1- 10 and many hunters try to slay them before but they only get slay themselves.

The gameplay would be the mix of the two game as in it's third person behind Travis and you can buy better gears and weapons. You start off with the rank 10 monster, Great Jaggi and end up with the rank 1 Alatreon.
Granted in the game you can still hunt any other monsters for their loots like in the Monster Hunter game and there are minigames from No More Heroes.

Jak23

Oct 1, 2010
Dark Souls and Skyrim, I basically just want to take the difficulty of Dark Souls and put it in Skyrim.