So! I've just been informed I was in hospital last night.

ImperialSunlight

Nov 18, 2009
Not drunk really but at my dad's wedding (my parents are divorced), I tried wine for the first time and I spit it in my dad's face. It wasn't very good wine.

Rin Little

Jul 24, 2011
Most embarrassing for me (made worse because I mostly remember these events) was rolling back and forth across a bottom bunk going "I can't stop rolling around!" and I couldn't unless I grabbed the bars for the top bunk and nearly face-planting into my friend's crotch a couple times because I fell sideways while laughing.

Metzeten

Oct 16, 2009
Jabberwock xeno said:
Wait...

So you were at the hospital, then the staff there let your friends just take you home, still asleep?

The hell?
No on further enquiry: He came home, realised I wasn't there, rang me, didn't get an answer, got a call off me about half an hour later, got the following:
"Where are you?"
"I'm.... errrr"
*ECG beeps*
"Oh"
He then set out for the hospital, only to spy the ambulance parked on the other side of the road after they saw me sleeping soundly on the pavement. 30 yards from my front door.

I only ended up in hospital because they thought I'd been drugged. Go figure.

I have no memory of any of this by the way. The only reason I know is because my flatmate told me why I had ECG pads stuck to me in the morning.
Disturbingly: I felt absolutely fine, no hangover, nothing. I should have felt like death!!

krazykidd

Mar 22, 2008
Once, earlier this year, i went to the city of quebec , got completly shifaced. After having gone clubbing. Me and a friend of mine decided to show the people there how we do in montreal . Anyways , i ended up hitting on a woman 20 years my senior , fell and hit my chin on the sidewalk , losing my cellphone and glasses , losing my social insurance card , and passing out somewhere in this city unknown to me . I lost my friend somwhere in between all that . Funny thing is, when i awoke, i was in my hotel room , couldn't tell you what happened . My clothes were full of blood , my pants were ripped and dirty and i couldn't remember anything past 2am.My friend told me i came in at 7am, but i lost 5 hours of my life. i did find condoms in my pant's back pocket poket , so i guess i got lucky! SCORE!

Owyn_Merrilin

May 22, 2010
Worst thing that's happened to me as a result of my own drunkenness? I guess watching some really bad movies and enjoying them? I know my limits, and I know that the only reason anyone gets a hangover is if they're too stupid to have the occasional glass of water between drinks. If you're getting drunk enough to pass out, or waking up with a hangover in the morning, you're doing it wrong.

T8B95

Jul 8, 2010
News flash kids: don't try trampolining while drunk. Especially if there's four of you and it's past midnight. Not unless you want to get really friendly with the paramedics.

Oct 30, 2010
I sort of called a girl a crack whore (not really, but it was the sort of joke one shouldn't make while drunk and to a relative stranger), and she was rather upset.

Yep, I really don't have a good drunk story.

Caine Master

Jul 16, 2011
I've only been drunk once and I didn't do anything real crazy, I did feel real stupid though because I couldn't walk up the stairs. It wasn't because I couldn't walk, its because I was laughing really hard at something, I'm not sure what though

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
Woke up on the green of a golf course with no pants and in a Nirvana shirt once...<.<

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
I don't drink. However, I fell asleep in my bed once and woke up on the porch... in the snow. And I was still warm.

I don't know why or how.

Michael826

Aug 17, 2009
Funny that this topic should arise on The Escapist, as I have a friend who experienced something very similar on Wednesday evening.

He was drinking with his colleagues after work until about 10pm, when he supposedly left. He woke up in hospital hooked up to a drip 2 and a half hours later. He has no idea what happened, I don't think he ever will.

It made for a hilarious story, though!

Halceon

Jan 31, 2009
My worst moment of being drunk is... oh, wait. I never get drunk, so I don't have to suffer any of the consequences.

jamart

Feb 16, 2011
two nights spring to mind... two different drinks...

First night, the worst... Goldschlager... many, many shots of goldschlager I actually have no recollection of. at all. just what i've been able to piece together from friends...

Told someone I liked that, I did indeed, like them... (bearing in mind this was a close friend at the time) Apparently i was told just short of fucking off... my reaction - upset.

Interestingly, all people were telling me the week after is I could do a lot better for myself than her, based on her reaction.

Second night, strawpedos. many, many strawpedos, having spent a couple of hours doing them competitively.

Woke up at home... apparently i'd thrown up all over my front door. My glasses - bent to buggery, in the sick. (but were disinfected and repaired)

Looked in the mirror... a gash in my forehead blood all over my brow. 4 texts and 3 facebook messages all along the lines of "you'd better have gotten back alright you state"

bl4ckh4wk64

Walking Mass Effect Codex
Jun 11, 2010
I haven't done anything really bad while I was drunk, but I have done stuff I feel horrible about afterwards.

I have a cousin who had a problem with prescription painkillers a few years ago. While at his brothers wedding, my auntie said that I looked so much like him. I then sort of muttered under my breath, "but I don't want to be a druggie."
This was like 5 years ago and I still feel terrible about it...

Ellen of Kitten

Nov 30, 2010
Public sex. Yup. You'd think there'd be a round of high fives, but that... when I realized what I was doing and who I was doing it in front of, I was pretty damn embarrassed.