So! I've just been informed I was in hospital last night.

surg3n

May 16, 2011
1 litre of vodka, Angostura bitter (long vodkas, lots of them), and a fairly steep hill is all I need. Walking down to the club, hammered, and fell and cracked my face on the kerb. I don't remember going to the club, or the cute girl who cleaned me up, or trying to post my jacket through the pay slot and being thrown out, or bumping into my cousin and going to hospital. I just woke up with stupid red iodine stuff on my scrapes.

empa

Apr 6, 2011
staika said:
Miles000 said:
Also no amount of alcohol makes me sick and I can eat whatever I want and not put on weight.
Seriously, I tried the 'Supersize Me' diet and lost weight!
Holy Crap are you me in disquise o_O I tried the same thing and also lost weight, I still have no idea how that worked :p
You loose muscle that weights more than fat, so in one term your fat probably went up but muscle went down.

VladG

Aug 24, 2010
Craorach said:
I've never understood the desire to drink so much these things happen. What's I understand even less, is when people do these terrible, humiliating, unacceptable things and then seem to consider them a badge of pride?

Aaaah, the magic of alcohol...

No stories to share about myself. I'm one of those intolerable assholes who drinks like a pig, is the first to wake up, doesn't get a hangover and remembers every little embarrassing detail about the others.

teqrevisited

Mar 17, 2010
The worst thing that has happened to me whilst I was drunk was that my mates had stuck twiglets up my nose and glued one of my hands to my arse. I think I got off lightly by comparison.

Falsename

Oct 28, 2010
RicoADF said:
Ouch!
For me there's just minor hang overs and hanging off a tree, but a mate of mine dressed up as a girl and went down the street to the main shopping mall. Friggin funny still got the photos and plan to use them someday at a certain wedding.... he's gonna kill me lol

You Son of a *****. You show those Pictures at My Wedding and I'm going to Kill YOU!

XD

Project_Xii

Jul 5, 2009
Once when backpacking and sleeping in a share room with 4 other people, all 5 of us went out and got really hammered. We all staggered back, and myself, discovering I was too drunk to climb into the top bunk, decided to sleep on the floor.

In the morning I woke up in a top bunk. Not mine either, but one belonging to one of the female backpackers. She herself was in the bottom bunk, which subsequently belonged to someone else, and that someone else was sleeping on the floor where I used to be.

To this day, none of us have any idea or recollection of how we came to switch places, or what happened in general. Did I climb the bunk in my sleep? Or did the backpacker owner happen to go past, see me on the floor, pick me up and put me in the top bunk (the door WAS open, but I can't remmeber if we ever closed it). It's not really embarressing, but it's the only time in my life where I honestly can't remember anything, and it scares me a bit lol. Still a great memory.... or lack thereof I should say.

phylline said:
OH. Phoning up my boyfriend at the time, informing him he was a horrible boyfriend, proceeding to cheat on him with a female friend, telling him then wondering why we broke up the next day!
In the words of Chris Griffin:
".....Go on...."

NinjaDuckie

Sep 9, 2009
I've only been drunk once and that was this year's Halloween party, where the most embarrassing thing I did was accurately remember all the words to The Time Warp.

Seriously, I have good mental control even when drunk. I'm not much of a drinker, though.

Phuctifyno

Jul 6, 2010
I once woke up on a downtown sidewalk in a city a half-hour drive (3 hour walk) from where I started drinking the night before, with people throwing change at me, for I looked homeless (almost true since I was halfway around the world from my home). I used the change to buy a Powerade - hoping it would help with the hangover while I started the 3 hour trek back in +40 celsius. It didn't.

IsraelRocks

Apr 21, 2010
I love telling this story...

Wake up at 3PM after a night of partying, say hi to my dad conversion went as suck :
me: morning
d: morning, did u find a bucket?
me:what bucket?
d: the bucket from this morning
me: i have no idea what you are talking about i woke up now
d: you don't remember walking around the house naked screaming " I NEED A BUCKET "
me : ummmmmm no.
d: LOLz till the end of time

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
the "Weapons of Mass Destruction" that led to the Iraq war?

Yeah, it was funny when I was smashed...Sorry guys.

TheColdHeart

Sep 15, 2008
I remember starting the night, then things get hazy after a good few hours drinking. I also vaguely remember offering to give someone a piggy back then everything goes blank until the next morning when I wake up with a huge bloody cut on my head with a unicorn plaster on it, my hand is shredded and has loads of gravel under the skin and my clothes are in a heap next to a bin full of sick.

As I was later told, I was totally wrecked, tried give someone a piggy back and they proceded to set me off balance and slam me face first into the floor and I was knocked out. They took me to a friends house, patched me up and got me to bed where I stripped, vomited then passed out naked in my bed.

All in all, good night.

Tiger King

Legacy
Oct 23, 2010
Country
USA
empa said:
staika said:
Miles000 said:
Also no amount of alcohol makes me sick and I can eat whatever I want and not put on weight.
Seriously, I tried the 'Supersize Me' diet and lost weight!
Holy Crap are you me in disquise o_O I tried the same thing and also lost weight, I still have no idea how that worked :p
You loose muscle that weights more than fat, so in one term your fat probably went up but muscle went down.
this.

stop pretending you dont get hungover guys, your still probably drunk :p

Jabberwock xeno

Oct 30, 2009
Wait...

So you were at the hospital, then the staff there let your friends just take you home, still asleep?

The hell?

BabyRaptor

Dec 17, 2010
Asked a random guy to take me home once, because my friends were making fun of me for still being drunk. That's probably the worst, but I've done some pretty hilarious things while drunk too.

thylasos

Aug 12, 2009
Well, I got mugged by some smackheads when I was walking back to my host family's place in Russia.

Busted lip, concussion, broken ribs, £400 worth of stuff gone.