So my girlfriend is doing something awesome.

Captain_Fantastic

Jun 28, 2011
my girlfriend is NONEXISTANT HAH!!!!
and rather than going on a bitter rant.

ill just say my social life is going to die because of skyrim and sr3

Liberaliter

Sep 17, 2008
chowderface said:
Liberaliter said:
My girlfriend has agreed not to see me all day friday while I play Skyrim.

I bloody love her, my girlfriend's pretty nice as well.
A truly awesome girlfriend would play it with you.

Somehow.
She does want to play it, me and Skyrim just need some... alone time first.

tthor

Apr 9, 2008
huh, when i came here I was expecting some sort of sexual act.

nonetheless that is a pretty awesome girlfriend~

wurrble182

Jul 20, 2010
my partner is taking the kids 300 miles north to visit her family and i've booked myself a two week holiday to coincide with this visit, she leaves on the 11th of november, aka skyrim day. Pretty freakin' awesome if you ask me!

Kenbo Slice

Deep In The Willow
Jun 7, 2010
I'm going to my girlfriends house tomorrow and she's going to cook me dinner (she won't tell me what it is, but knowing her it'll be amazing)and then we're gonna lay in bed and watch scary movies :D

undeadwraith

Apr 6, 2011
I was going to buy Skyrim tomorrow but my girlfriend just came home from work with the collectors edition (Australian embargo was broken today for those who want to know), a couple of pizzas, and my favourite beer.
So off I go guys, have fun.

Phasmal

Sailor Jupiter Woman
Jun 10, 2011
My boyfriend is letting me play Skyrim first :)

We're taking it in 2hr turns, I go first. Then when he's playing I'll be on his computer playing Amnesia (mine wont run it).

Seeing as is an awesome girlfriend thread I should probably point out that I make him desserts a lot (brownies, jelly, cake). Also, he can nerd out about games with me (we also make the best Heavy/Medic team).

GameMaNiAC

Sep 8, 2010
RAKtheUndead said:
GameMaNiAC said:
RAKtheUndead said:
I don't think any woman will ever do anything extraordinary for me. Hell, I'd be surprised if any woman purporting to be attracted to me didn't straight up try to rob me of all of my money.
That's a bit sexist, don't you think?
When those women who aren't openly contemptuous towards you seem to have an exploitative streak, it doesn't exactly convince you not to make sweeping generalisations.
Apologies, then. I just got a feeling you wanted to say all women are like that.

And I'm a guy, by the way. I just absolutely hate sexism.

Slash Dementia

Apr 6, 2009
My girlfriend will probably ask if she can watch me play Skyrim. It's weird because we're nowhere near living near each other. I set my webcam up and face it at the TV and she talks to me and watches. I rather like that, and she 'wants' me to play games.

She's willing to play any game that her computer can handle just to play it with me. She asks to watch me play games sometimes, and she watched Lord of the Rings and Star Wars with me. Oh, and she likes zombie movies/shows (we're watching The Walking Dead).

I think I have a pretty amazing girlfriend. And that's not just because of these minor things, she's one of the most caring, loving, understanding, and motivational people I've met. Besides her being that, she's very beautiful.

Zac Smith

Apr 25, 2010
I have an awesome girlfriend as well, she didn't pre-order anything for me or do anything amazing, she's just there for me when I need her. That's what makes her awesome ^^

Insanity72

Feb 14, 2011
Liberaliter said:
My girlfriend has agreed not to see me all day friday while I play Skyrim.

I bloody love her, my girlfriend's pretty nice as well.
Haha my girlfriends done the exact same thing XD

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
I don't have a boyfriend at the moment, but I have an awesome friend story. One of my best friends at university graduated the year before I did and went back to the USA, and we kept in touch. Last christmas I had a message in my inbox which said "I have a surprise for you" later that day a Pittsburgh Penguins jersey arrived at my house with a note that said: Something for you to wear when you are watching the highlights on your computer- Lots of love. To me that was pretty special.

tthor

Apr 9, 2008
Phasmal said:
My boyfriend is letting me play Skyrim first :)

We're taking it in 2hr turns, I go first. Then when he's playing I'll be on his computer playing Amnesia (mine wont run it).

Seeing as is an awesome girlfriend thread I should probably point out that I make him desserts a lot (brownies, jelly, cake). Also, he can nerd out about games with me (we also make the best Heavy/Medic team).
lol thats cute, a bf/gf heavy-medic team

Cat of Doom

Jan 6, 2011
My awesome girl friend offered to pick up modern warfare 3 for me with my Pre-order. However she then drove to her house, which is 20 miles away to play it herself. Only just got it back today :(

Kemea

Sep 25, 2009
My girlfriend thinks it's okay to spend the entire weekend on skyrim, instead of going to her. She says it's ok because I wanted to play this for a while, and she wishes me all the fun xD She's awesome for that. Also, I kinda ranted on and on about skyrim and she actually paid attention lol

<3 you Leanne

BabyRaptor

Dec 17, 2010
Heh.

I did the same thing with the WotLK expansion for my exhusband and some of our friends.

EeveeElectro

Cats.
Aug 3, 2008
I bought my boyfriend a 360 slim today. You could say that was quite nice.
Um, I let him watch football when he wants and completely tolerate him playing his 360 for like 10+ hours a day. He gets off it if I ask though. We did have argument a few weeks ago because he was on until past midnight and I was up early for work the next day. He's cut down since then for me.
If I tell him I've had a bad day he'll run me a bath and greet me with my bathrobe.
I would say I do more for him, but I don't mind I suppose.

ElPatron

Jul 18, 2011
GameMaNiAC said:
RAKtheUndead said:
I don't think any woman will ever do anything extraordinary for me. Hell, I'd be surprised if any woman purporting to be attracted to me didn't straight up try to rob me of all of my money.
That's a bit sexist, don't you think?
Implying that men aren't capable to do the same?

Slash Dementia said:
she 'wants' me to play games.
Same. Almost feels weird, though I rather be with her. I also push her to dedicate more time to her hobbies but pushing someone to play videogames never sounds "right" to me.

Though, I really like to talk about games with her. She'll listen to any rant or description of my greatest moves I orchestrated.