So my girlfriend is doing something awesome.

daftalchemist

Aug 6, 2008
This is a story about my awesomeness, because I am the girlfriend. My boyfriend has always loved long, bright red scarves because he views them as heroic. All of his RPG characters have had a long, red scarf. So I spent two months knitting this:

The scarf is wrapped around his neck twice in that picture. I estimate it to be about 10 feet long, and I wanted to stab my eyes out with my knitting needles towards the end of it because of how long and monotonous it was to knit it.

Zack Alklazaris

Oct 6, 2011
My wife bought me the collectors edition of Old Republic. Shes a big gamer.
Perhaps many of us big gamer do find good women.

eggmiester

Mar 10, 2011
FilipJPhry said:
My second girlfriend was AWESOME with all caps. She was a great cook, loved hockey and football, loved video games, spectacular in bed, a smartass who can out-wit a comedian on cocaine, was gorgeous, and she was Christian.

She was killed by a drunk driver
oh CHRIST.

dude- I don't even know what to say. i am so sorry for your loss. when did this happen? Jesus- that's just wrong. please tell me that the driver at least got his comeuppance?

6SteW6

Mar 25, 2011
My wife saw how excited I was about Skyrim and stocked the house up with fingerfoods and beer. She is even coming to the midnight launch with me! That's mostly for her though she wants a new ds game to play while I ruin our weekend on Skyrim. She's so understanding I fucking love my wife :D

FilipJPhry

Jul 5, 2011
eggmiester said:
FilipJPhry said:
My second girlfriend was AWESOME with all caps. She was a great cook, loved hockey and football, loved video games, spectacular in bed, a smartass who can out-wit a comedian on cocaine, was gorgeous, and she was Christian.

oh CHRIST.

dude- I don't even know what to say. i am so sorry for your loss. when did this happen? Jesus- that's just wrong. please tell me that the driver at least got his comeuppance?
It happened 2 years ago in March, during my third year and her second year in University. She was driving home for the weekend, and after she crossed the bridge the drunkard ran a red light.

The bastard's rotting in jail as I'm typing this. It was his second offense for DWI, along with manslaughter he had 30 years minimum with no parole. We wanted a life sentence, but at least he lost his youth.

REDACTEDREDACTED

Jan 9, 2009
My wife is a football fan and commandeers the TV all day Sunday, and always keeps up with her Seahawks on her iPad, reading every article she can. She doesn't game a whole lot, but she loved Oblivion (made me pre-order my first game ever, Skyrim) and I get the sneaking suspicion that, despite vowing to 'play together', I'll come home early one day and find her creating her own character.

Gitty101

Jan 22, 2010
D'awwwwww, how sweet of her ^_^

My GF has only gone and got herself a copy of Skyrim, doubt I'll be seeing her at all this weekend. Then again, I'll go out and get a copy after work tomorrow, so we'll both be to blame.

REDACTEDREDACTED

Jan 9, 2009
FilipJPhry said:

I loathe
drunk drivers
and I feel for your loss. Please don't misunderstand - I have respect for the dead. But I wasn't aware there was a sect of Christianity that condoned premarital sex.

Sarah Kerrigan

Jan 17, 2010
My boyfriend cut his hair Soap Mactavish style for the Modern Warfare 3 release, knowning he was my favorite character

<3

Zack Alklazaris

Oct 6, 2011
Sarah Kerrigan said:
My boyfriend cut his hair Soap Mactavish style for the Modern Warfare 3 release, knowning he was my favorite character

<3
dirty joke
Did he scream "HEAD SHOT!" after he grabbed you by the hair and... never mind.

sorry couldn't resist

SilentCom

Mar 14, 2011
Kopikatsu said:
RAKtheUndead said:
I don't think any woman will ever do anything extraordinary for me. Hell, I'd be surprised if any woman purporting to be attracted to me didn't straight up try to rob me of all of my money.
I know how you feel, mate.
Same here, except I don't have much money... D=

targren

May 13, 2009
Reminds me of two years back. My girlfriend, up until then pretty much only a Nintendo and Pixel-Hunter Adventure gamer, decided to join me in Guild Wars, and played long enough to get all of her "Protector" titles with me (she wasn't into Hard Mode. Baby steps).