So of all the games shown off at E3 which did you like and/or want?

Samtemdo8_v1legacy

Aug 2, 2015
Things I am excited for:

Metro: Exodus (It is the STALKER 2 we never had)

Dragon Ball Fighter Z (The DBZ fighting game to end all DBZ fighting games)

Monster Hunter Worlds (This looks like they are finally changing up the gameplay)

Call of Duty WW2 (I hope the campaign will be up to snuff at least)

FarCry 5 (Even though the whole thing of Ubisoft games being so samey I still think FarCry is a Cut above the rest at least)

Total War: Warhammer 2 (Loved the first one, excited for the second one, Bring on the High Elves)

Things that interest me but not gonna go out of my way to buy it at launch:

Shadow of the Colossus Remake
God of War 2017 or 2018.
The Last of Us 2 (Begrudgingly because I don't like Ellie, but like the main character and gameplay)
Assassin's Creed Origin
Star Wars Battlefront 2

CaitSeith

Formely Gone Gonzo
Legacy
Jun 30, 2014
I didn't watch E3 live this year (E3 is mostly announcements about games that will be probably released later by using bullshots). So from those I heard on Twitter, I'll keep an eye on the news of Far Cry 5, Monster Hunter Worlds, the new God of War, Beyond Good and Evil 2 and Shadow of the Colossus re-remake.

EDIT: Also Switch's Skyrim and both Metroid games.

Feb 26, 2014
Practically unchanged from last year:
God of War
Spider-Man
Detroit: Being Human
Uncharted: Lost Legacy
Middle Earth: Shadow of War

Maybe list:
Call of Duty WWII (If the single player is good)
Extinction (Looks like a brighter Attack on Titan)
Far Cry 5

Low tier secretly hoping list:
Assassin's Creed Origins (Doesn't look good so far)

Natemans

Apr 5, 2017
Samtemdo8 said:
Things I am excited for:

Monster Hunter Worlds (This looks like they are finally changing up the gameplay)

FarCry 5 (Even though the whole thing of Ubisoft games being so samey I still think FarCry is a Cut above the rest at least)

Total War: Warhammer 2 (Loved the first one, excited for the second one, Bring on the High Elves)

God of War 2017 or 2018.
The Last of Us 2 (Begrudgingly because I don't like Ellie, but like the main character and gameplay)
Assassin's Creed Origin
Star Wars Battlefront 2
Star Wars Battlefront 2, Dragonball Fighter Z and Spider-Man for the PS4 have got me interested. I'm just hoping EA doesn't screw up Star Wars again with loads of stupid DLC split just for greedy purposes.

Neurotic Void Melody

Bound to escape
Legacy
Jul 15, 2013
I didn't watch the show, just hung around for the comments and little clips so I can pretend I'm better than everyone else in a pathetic attempt to postpone some eventual suicide. Nothing stood out much, lots looked cool and quite pretty but so many long waits or already shown before.

Beyond Good and Evil 2 now is online something-or-other...? Solely to annoy me definitely. As long as it isn't a... requirement. Please don't do that, Ubi, if you can help it.

Shadow of the Colossus looks like it could fix the horrendous climbing controls that made me quit the old HD version, though it was through a shite streaming service, so fuck knows where that problem originated from.

Evil Within 2 seems to be embracing a more action-packed, surrealist​ identity which is far better than a watered down Resi 4 built entirely from disconnected cliche and a useless stealth mechanic.

Assassin's creed: Origins looked alright maybe.

No, what really tingles my ferocious testicles and juices my judicious jockstrap is something that doesn't appear to have been mentioned, which is Pyre finally has a release date! and it's next month!! AND it's cheap enough to not have to sacrifice feeding the cubs for a week!!! SQUEEEEEEEEE!!!

Oh yeah, Elite: Dangerous is closer to console release too. Small squee?

BloatedGuppy

Feb 3, 2010
Nothing really blew my socks off. I probably want Far Cry 5 (which is a step up from Far Cry Primal I guess, which I definitely gave zero shits about), and I still want the stuff I already wanted from previous years. Anthem looks like a sad Destiny knock off. Exodus looks good, although previous Metro games have left me cold.

I'd be hyped for the XCOM expansion if I had some kind of day one guarantee for Long War compatibility. Without that mod, the new XCOMs trend towards the overly simple/easy.

Saelune

Trump put kids in cages!
Legacy
Mar 8, 2011
CaitSeith said:
I didn't watch E3 live this year (E3 is mostly announcements about games that will be probably released later by using bullshots). So from those I heard on Twitter, I'll keep an eye on the news of Far Cry 5, Monster Hunter Worlds, the new God of War, Beyond Good and Evil 2 and Shadow of the Colossus re-remake.
Shadow of the Colossus remake? Really?

Make a fucking sequel.

Bob_McMillan

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2014
Country
Philippines
Battlefront 2, Lost Legacy, sort of Spider-man, and Wolfenstein
Natemans said:
Samtemdo8 said:
Things I am excited for:

God of War 2017 or 2018.
Assassin's Creed Origin
Star Wars Battlefront 2
Star Wars Battlefront 2, Dragonball Fighter Z and Spider-Man for the PS4 have got me interested. I'm just hoping EA doesn't screw up Star Wars again with loads of stupid DLC split just for greedy purposes.
Haven't you seen the homepage? Battlefront 2 will have free DLC.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
Assassin's Creed Origins
God of War 4
Far Cry 5 (I know, I'm surprised too.)
Mario Odyssey
Beyond Good and Evil 2 (Shush, you.)

And, Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice. Which I haven't seen much coverage on, and I think that's a goddamn shame since it looks rad as fuck and super interesting. A game around Norse mythology and talks about mental illness? And from Ninja Theory? I mean, come on.

American Tanker

Feb 25, 2015
I shouldn't say anything.

Why? Because you all already know.

But because I'm here, I'm just going to say it: Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown may not release this year, but I've still yet to find anything else to be more excited about.

Sit down, strap in, and prepare for takeoff. Pilots, we're coming home.

Neurotic Void Melody

Bound to escape
Legacy
Jul 15, 2013
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
Beyond Good and Evil 2 (Shush, you.)

And, Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice. Which I haven't seen much coverage on, and I think that's a goddamn shame since it looks rad as fuck and super interesting. A game around Norse mythology and talks about mental illness? And from Ninja Theory? I mean, come on.
Oh yeah, that I saw a little while back, but looked quite interesting. Didn't realise it had an E3 showing.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus - Yeeeeeessssss

Evil Within 2

Code Vein

Mario Odyssey - The enemy possession grabbed my attention.

DBFighterZ - Looks to be a better Marvel vs. Capcom style game than MvC: Infinite.

Ezekiel said:
The only one I want right now is The Evil Within 2.

The new God of War is pretentious. I never cared about Kratos as a character. What I liked about it was the spectacle, the brutality and the exploration. The gamey level design is gone, the brutality is gone, it's full of cinematic interruptions and walking and it has a camera better suited to a shooter. I doubt it even has platforming with that zoomed camera. It's as much a disservice to the God of War series as Tomb Raider was to the TR series. It also bothers me that I have to speak in such confusing terms because they didn't wanna come up with new titles, like God of War IV.
I was going to say this in the God of War topic, but I will say it here. While still not that convinced, the part with the shield made me smirk. From the looks of it, the camera might pan out further when there are more enemies. An over-the-shoulder brawler is no easy task, as the only ones I know that did successfully are God Hand and Anarchy Reigns. I know some people on YouTube that I subscribe to are interested in the God of War IV. And they usually are big fans of DMC, Bayonettta, God of War, and Ninja Gaiden.

pookie101

Jul 5, 2015
life is strange :D
far cry 5..i really want to rampage around exotic rural america chasing locals with a bear and combine harvester
x-com expansion
wolfenstein 2 looks fun
warhammer 2.. yay
dishonored dlc.. yay more :D

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
Samtemdo8 said:
Ellie is the main character this time. We'll be playing as her.

(Although I wouldn't be surprised if they have parts where you play as Joel or someone else, like they did in the first game with Ellie.)

Johnny Novgorod

Bebop Man
Legacy
Feb 9, 2012
Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus and The Evil Within 2. Bethesda wins.
I like the notion of another The Last of Us but I can only hope the story is up to par with the first game.