So that we can all meet up again: Contact information thread

Erttheking

Legacy
Oct 5, 2011
Country
United States
I don't know how much longer we're gonna be able to see each other on this thread, so I thought I'd make a thread where people can share contact information just in case they want to stay in touch after the 404 code hits.

My Steam is Erttheking and PSN is Erttheking43 is anyone gives a crap.

bluegate

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2010
Could all just make an account on Arnoxthe1's forum, at least that server is stable without god knows what happening in the background;

http://intosanctuary.com

Silentpony_v1legacy

Alleged Feather-Rustler
Jun 5, 2013
bluegate said:
Could all just make an account on Arnoxthe1's forum, at least that server is stable without god knows what happening in the background;

Why would anyone ever trust Arnox to be the Admin of anything? His state preference is for an un-modded community where he can call people Fags and Cucks whenever he wants. Why would anyone sign up to be his personal verbal punching bag?

bluegate

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2010
Silentpony said:
bluegate said:

Why would anyone ever trust Arnox to be the Admin of anything? His state preference is for an un-modded community where he can call people Fags and Cucks whenever he wants. Why would anyone sign up to be his personal verbal punching bag?
Are you always this pessimistic about things? Granted, I don't know Arnoxthe1, but to assume that if one were to sign up there one'd be used as a verbal punching bag sounds a bit ridiculous.

Silentpony_v1legacy

Alleged Feather-Rustler
Jun 5, 2013
bluegate said:
Silentpony said:
bluegate said:

Are you always this pessimistic about things? Granted, I don't know Arnoxthe1, but to assume that if one were to sign up there one'd be used as a verbal punching bag sounds a bit ridiculous.
Eh I remember the Wild West and all his oh so fucking funny prank threads. Trusting Arnox to not have a site filled with Dank memes and 'Its just a prank bro!' threads would be like trusting Saelune to admin a site with no political threads or pro-transgender threads.

Thanks but I'll pass and take my chances with whatever Escapist 2.0 looks like.

Padwolf

Sep 2, 2010
So, I've been away a little while and thought I'd pop in to see how things are doing. This makes me feel all sad inside.

My Steam name is Padwolf
My PSN is C-Wolfie

Any of you FFXIV players out there can find me on Cerberus, my name is Eilithia Wiloh

Samtemdo8_v1legacy

Aug 2, 2015
Silentpony said:
bluegate said:
Silentpony said:
bluegate said:

Eh I remember the Wild West and all his oh so fucking funny prank threads. Trusting Arnox to not have a site filled with Dank memes and 'Its just a prank bro!' threads would be like trusting Saelune to admin a site with no political threads or pro-transgender threads.

Just join in Silentpony, and so far Arnox hasn't been ***** in that forum.

Besides I need a Warhammer enthusiast in that forum to like what I like.

Also Arnox is female.

Signa

Noisy Lurker
Legacy
Jul 16, 2008
Country
USA
Silentpony said:
bluegate said:
Silentpony said:
bluegate said:

Why take the hard-line? Just join and then don't engage with those shenanigans if that's what you end up seeing. What have you got to lose? What have you got to lose if you don't join?

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
All my old profile data of course got wiped here.

Buuuuuut

I'll be on and off on GameFront if things go dark here. Until then... I'm here, 504/502s and all.

Aerosteam

Get out while you still can
Sep 22, 2011
Discord: Aerosteam#9734
Steam: BinaryShred
Twitter: @ BinaryShred
Tumblr: binaryshred
Pin Number: 8496

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
If anyone wants, my PSN is angry_german.

Would be happy to do some Borderlands shenanigans or, when I stop being lazy and actually play it, FFXIV.

Steam is Fiz The Toaster. I don't really use it much because I own a mac and I want to get a PC to play all the games at some point in time except not now, but one day!

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
I've been active in the reddit D&D communities as of late. I actually bumped into Saelune there.
https://www.reddit.com/user/Souperplex/
I'm Souperplex on PSN because some war-criminal stole my name, just like the Hitler who stole my name on reddit.

Signa

Noisy Lurker
Legacy
Jul 16, 2008
Country
USA
Just add an 8 to the end of my name on Steam. You'll find me.

StatusNil

Oct 5, 2014
Sure: Mike Koch / Container B-1337, Troll Airfield, Antarctica. 555-72359 87495749 7598347, feel free to call any time of day or night to tell me whether you think I'm a "Fashist" piece of something.

What? It's a real airfield, look it up.

Neurotic Void Melody

Bound to escape
Legacy
Jul 15, 2013
PSN is same as my name here. It was on the profile, but that's acting weird at mo. And by 'weird' I mean 'disappeared.' Not giving anything else away on here though. No one must see the horror of my true identity. [small] perhaps weirdly, i don't like adding people cos it feels like mild stalking, but am ok with being mildly stalked by others so probably some form of hypocrisy going on there.[/small]

n0e

Eternally Lurking
Feb 28, 2014
You can find me at http://www.gamefront.com

A site ran by volunteers and owned by the same person who owns Moddb.com.

Although, I am sorry to say I'm not nearly as sassy over there as I am here.

Zombie_Fish

Opiner of Mottos
Mar 20, 2009
I'm not particularly fond of sharing my other accounts these days.

People can probably find me on Twitter if they look hard enough (which admittedly isn't particularly hard), and on Discord through The Rec Room group.

Might get a GameFront account if this place really burns down.