Drathnoxis

Became a mass murderer for your sake
Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
Roxas1359 said:
I'll be at Destructoid for the most part as I stopped frequenting here a few years back in favor of going over there.
Traitor.

Roxas1359 said:
Sure I'll bite. Most people probably don't remember old Neronium but:
I still remember you and your cool anime skeleton with an afro and a katana avatar.

Lil devils x_v1legacy

More Lego Goats Please!
May 17, 2011
TopazFusion said:
Not that I expect anyone gives much of a shit, but you won't be getting any contact info out of me. Not after a certain "grass-roots movement" a couple of years ago decided that harassment was the best way to express themselves (and in my naivety I used the same username everywhere).
Having hostile and vulgar messages out of the blue, and even having accounts locked out due to too many failed password attempts. I even had people throwing my games of Overwatch because when they saw "TopazFusion" on their team they took that as an invitation to hurl abuse and obscenities at me over the text and voice chat and spend the entire match jumping off the map.

So no. Since then I've painstakingly re-named or simply closed all my accounts elsewhere that share the same name as this one. I'm not about to undo all that.
Yea, I remember what you went though and feel your pain all too well. Although the type of stalking I received was different in nature, I had online stalkers take it as far as in person to my house and leaving pictures and notes on my windows and following me while out shopping at the mall telling me what I tried on and looked at that day and that is just messed up for anyone to ever go through. Sadly it is difficult to be all that social online in the present environment. I just created another funded Steam to add people from here on until we find out where people will be ( I have a few steam accounts as it is so one more is no biggie).

If anyone wants me to add them to steam, Message me on here your display name and I will add you. I am not sure if my new acc is showing up in search yet (Steam is slow about that happening) but I have already added friends on there so I know it is working.

My Steam name and avatar on here are the same so it should be easy to find me. :)

Roxas1359

Burn, Burn it All!
Aug 8, 2009
Drathnoxis said:
Roxas1359 said:
I'll be at Destructoid for the most part as I stopped frequenting here a few years back in favor of going over there.
Traitor.
I regret nothing. XD

I still remember you and your cool anime skeleton with an afro and a katana avatar.
I'm surprised someone actually remembers me with Brook as my avatar.