So this girl on Twitter is pretty fucked up....

Sonmi

Renowned Latin Lover
Jan 30, 2009
kurokotetsu said:
Well, considering my avatar, my title and some topics that I made and that I'm openly a proudly a DOm, I have a few things to say on this topic.

FIrst THIS GIRL IS NOT A DOMME NOR DOES REPRESENT THE BDSM COMMUNITY. Very simple. Her way of acting, her descriptio, hell her years and all she does is some virtual light humiliation plau (I have yet failed to see when she forced the guy to cry or to shave himself, a coursory glance at her tweets was unsuccesful to put blame on her rather than a codependant "sub") and from what I read of her, she is an idiot teen wih no idea of what it is or how to be a Dom. THis is like calling a bored housewife that reads Gray and posts how she wants to be dominanted a sub, an utterly ridiculous idea to anyone that practices BDSM.

Maybe if she reads, grows and is able to face a sub odown n the ground and really be a Domme to him you can discuss her conduct as something else than an idiot teen with a power fantasy that doesn't o the shit in real life. But right now, I fail to consder her anymore than a girl that knows nothing (not that she can't learn, but her attitude is pretty common in "inertnet Doms" that are just vanilla guys wiht zero idea what they are talking about).
"No true Domme", am I right?

kurokotetsu said:
THank you questioning the moral integruity of myself and all that share my preference and by doing that also questioning the decision of my slave (a beatiful, independant and brilliant woman that I love very much and do not take kindly to any perceived insult agianst her) and showing a complete lack of respect for the poepl that have this preference. Your words are exaclty why I nhad to come out of the closet basically to show I'm not afriad of your clsoed mindness.
The pleasure is all mine.

You can keep enjoying inflicting all the pain you want to your "independent" slave (nice oxymoron, by the way), your brave display of indignation has moved me to the point of requestioning my skepticism at the notion of hurting others to achieve sexual gratification.

kurokotetsu said:
If you are against abuse, I do wonder, how many of the cases of domestic abuse in the world are done by BDSM participants? Let's quote a couple of things:

http://ncadv.org/learn-more/statistics

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/23/domestic-violence-statistics_n_5959776.html?

Unless you are willing to say that all those cases of abuse are form BDSM practicioners (or even a majority or disporoporsionate amount) your barometer of "it can turn sour quickly [...] cause permanent damgae" is highly off and biased agianst a community that as quoted by another posetr, when practised seriously have as a mantra to taken things safely. The "suffering" you refer to although not ficticious in the sense that it does indeed hurt, it is alos enjoyed very muh by the submissive part of the equation.
Considering how small, and generally private (closeted, as you yourself put it) the BDSM community is, I highly doubt they'd ever be properly represented on such polls. You have to take in mind abused partners' whose consent cannot be properly given too (such as the poor saps in the OP), I doubt they'd ever report the abuse itself.

But this is all besides the point, as I never implied that BDSM folk such as yourself are more likely to be abusers, simply that the normalization of emotional and physical violence in the relationship coupled with the dependence of the sub on the domme can be a nasty mix potentially leading to severe and under-reported abuse.

kurokotetsu said:
And per the same statistics, I guess you are openly against relationships in general since they "pone the door for physical and psiclogical abuse"...
Why, yes, I think people should be extremely careful/wary in who they choose as a partner in a standard vanilla relationship, as you said, bad relationships are a potential gateway to abuse. The potential severity goes up a notch when you give said partner the green light to hurt you though.

kurokotetsu said:
Also, bieng in a relationship with someone that practised BDSM does not give you a big inside look into what it is, how it is practised or anything else. Again my sub is a bisexual, and I would notclaim to know anything about bisexuality aside form hers and what she tells me.
Hey, simply stating where I stand here. I'm not claiming to be an expert, I'm only saying where what knowledge I have of the milieu comes from.

kurokotetsu said:
ANd I think I said most of what I wanted to.
Good on you, man.

Venting is healthy.

DoPo

"You're not cleared for that."
Jan 30, 2012
DudeistBelieve said:
Fieldy409 said:
What? Crazy people on the internet?!? No way!
Are we really that jaded as a society that this isn't worth me sharing the story?
It might be worth sharing. I don't think it's worth drumming it up as "OH LOOK THE UBER-DRAMAZ!"

DudeistBelieve

TellEmSteveDave.com
Sep 9, 2010
Cap said:
DudeistBelieve said:
Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the first news story covered by one Philip Defranco this morning...

So basically theres this girl on Twitter named hannah (You can find her by searching "Poison Ivy Hannah") that seemingly has... these... I won't say weird, I'll say disturbing femdom like relationships with dudes. It all appears consenual by definition, after all it's all over internet/Skype.

But these guys are writing her name on their forehead. This one guy is crying because he TWEETED at a another girl... Then she made this other one shave his head and eyebrows off.

Now I'm not gonna judge others for what get their jollies off. It's a whole big world out there, ya know? But what I find disturbing is... from what little I know about this kind of relationship (having never experienced it first hand myself) is that when you're opening yourself up to get willfully get hurt by another person for pleasure theres like... Huge lines and boundaries the dom has to respect, and I think theres even some sort of expectation that after the fact the Dom has to ease the sub back into reality?

Cause it's like... regardless of if it's fantasy or not, or if it's desired behavior.... it's still abuse. If it's done incorrectly it can't seriously fuck with people.

Couple this with this girl tweeting about the romantic implications of Suicide.... kinda fucked no?

What ahhhh, what is your take on this Escapist? I went ahead and browsed her Twitter account and it's... Kinda disturbing. I'm getting a huge predatory vibe off this chick.
It's Twitter. Who cares?
You don't find it even a little morbidly interesting?

I've gotten several messages with this opinion, so this isn't just aimed at you, but is this seriously not worth sharing? I thought it was interesting at least.... like a cat that shows it's owner the dead bird it found.

Tranquility

Aug 4, 2012
Parasondox said:
Ladies and Gentlemen... nothing. Whats the outrage here? Femdom BDSM? Welcome to the internet. People have fetishes that they indulge in and this person you speak of is nothing special.

Internet outrage at internet being the internet.
As always, the people with the least sexual experience are the most offended by sexual behavior.

#theinternet

Fieldy409_v1legacy

Oct 9, 2008
DoPo said:
DudeistBelieve said:
Fieldy409 said:
Are we really that jaded as a society that this isn't worth me sharing the story?
It might be worth sharing. I don't think it's worth drumming it up as "OH LOOK THE UBER-DRAMAZ!"
Oh Im super jaded, by the standards of the internet im a tired old man lol. And it is interesting how shes managed to hook some guys with this stuff and questions about what is proper bdsm but to me, she mostly smells of being used by the internet as a real life strawman.

Now im not accusing Dudist of an agenda, but the reason stuff like this goes so viral I believe to be based around agendas. Used to be you had to make up strawmen to win arguments but now? You'll see Poisonivy here used to score points against feminism, SJWs and sexual kinks. The people who tell you about these sorts are almost always the people who hate her. Find someone crazy, put them on display, look smart critscising her. You dont need strawmen anymore when you can trawl the net for real life crazies.

So thats all I see here, living breathing strawman(strawwomen?)

Smithnikov_v1legacy

May 7, 2016
Fieldy409 said:
You'll see Poisonivy here used to score points against feminism, SJWs and sexual kinks.
Find someone crazy, put them on display, look smart critscising her. You dont need strawmen anymore when you can trawl the net for real life crazies.
And that is exactly why people think we should care. Always an agenda.

DudeistBelieve

TellEmSteveDave.com
Sep 9, 2010
Fieldy409 said:
DoPo said:
DudeistBelieve said:
Fieldy409 said:
Oh Im super jaded, by the standards of the internet im a tired old man lol. And it is interesting how shes managed to hook some guys with this stuff and questions about what is proper bdsm but to me, she mostly smells of being used by the internet as a real life strawman.

Now im not accusing Dudist of an agenda, but the reason stuff like this goes so viral I believe to be based around agendas. Used to be you had to make up strawmen to win arguments but now? You'll see Poisonivy here used to score points against feminism, SJWs and sexual kinks. The people who tell you about these sorts are almost always the people who hate her. Find someone crazy, put them on display, look smart critscising her. You dont need strawmen anymore when you can trawl the net for real life crazies.

So thats all I see here, living breathing strawman(strawwomen?)
I mean I take it to heart you're not accusing me of having an agenda, but I legit don't see any connection to feminism here.

I see a connection to a potentially very abusive Femdom...... I really don't see how one could use her as a strawmen? Generally that shit involves some sort of activism. This is just a 16 year old being cruel and waxing poetically about how the romanticism behind suicide.

and BDSM is like normal shit.... I just a person potentially taking it too far.

Fieldy409_v1legacy

Oct 9, 2008
I mean I take it to heart you're not accusing me of having an agenda, but I legit don't see any connection to feminism here.

I see a connection to a potentially very abusive Femdom...... I really don't see how one could use her as a strawmen? Generally that shit involves some sort of activism. This is just a 16 year old being cruel and waxing poetically about how the romanticism behind suicide.

Sure you dont see the connection, it shouldnt be there because you are a reasonable guy. But I feel like some people will still claim it is because a woman is dominating men and they are trying very hard to redefine that word feminism to mean this. They will talk about if she were a man she would be crucified double standards, they'll say she gets away with it because SJW's control twitters admin and wont punish women, talk about sexual freedom leading to this, yada yada yada

Maybe Im wrong and just being cynical.

Smithnikov_v1legacy

May 7, 2016
Fieldy409 said:

Sure you dont see the connection, it shouldnt be there because you are a reasonable guy. But I feel like some people will still claim it is because a woman is dominating men and they are trying very hard to redefine that word feminism to mean this. They will talk about if she were a man she would be crucified double standards, they'll say she gets away with it because SJW's control twitters admin and wont punish women, talk about sexual freedom leading to this, yada yada yada

Maybe Im wrong and just being cynical.
No, you aren't. Just give it a couple of days.

Baffle

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
I can only imagine that having to restrict being sexy and domineering to 140 characters is tricky. Nothing kills the mood like a string of posts tagged 1/3, 2/3 ...

Smooth Operator

Oct 5, 2010
People doing crazy shit when horny... that has been going on for a while now, at least as long as there were people.
And when you do crazy shit of your own the easiest thing to do is blame someone else, but we all know you are responsible for your own crazy shit.
Now if it was forced coercion and what whatnot that is a whole new ballpark, but when you just decide to go along with dumb shit people tell you on the interwebs I can only offer congratulations, you are without doubt an idiot.

runic knight

Mar 26, 2011
Well, they are really rather shite at being a dom if that is how they handle things. This reads like what you'd expect a teenage girl to come up with after reading 50 shades and thinking they could do a gender-swapped job and then realizing the limitations of the internet to accomplish said task. But if that is what all parties involved want, well, let them have their fun I guess. Some dumbass shaving his eyebrow and such really doesn't affect me any (aside from thinking they are stupid for it), and even the waxing poetic about suicide and such is just more of the emo/goth/morbid stuff that has existed in one for or another for decades. Honestly, the worst thing anyone could do is to publicize this nonsense and feed the egos there. But then again, the publicity of it might be part of the kicks. Who knows.

maninahat

Nov 8, 2007
Sonmi said:
Secondhand Revenant said:
So since I'm not gonna watch the video tell me if I have this right...

They pay her to say mean things to them? And the issue is she's really mean and they aren't mentally well so they keep doing it and don't just stop contacting her and still do what she says?
Pretty much.

They are broken addicts coming to her to get their poisonous fix, which she gleefully takes their money for.
That doesn't seem particularly fair to the guys or the dom. Are you suggesting that a woman instructing people to remove their eyebrows (EDIT: which is something she apparently hasn't even done) is comparable to chemicals that cause long term organ damage? I agree there is a significant element of risk in BDSM, and that both parties have a responsibility to speak out if actual harm/lack of consent is apparent, but I don't see how we are in any position to judge it in this case. I've only heard about this bit of twitter business for ten minutes, and without knowing the details I have no idea whether the dominatrix is genuinely abusive or just someone simulating something harmless for fun with like minded individuals.

Phasmal

Sailor Jupiter Woman
Jun 10, 2011
maninahat said:
Sonmi said:
Secondhand Revenant said:
So since I'm not gonna watch the video tell me if I have this right...

They pay her to say mean things to them? And the issue is she's really mean and they aren't mentally well so they keep doing it and don't just stop contacting her and still do what she says?
Pretty much.

They are broken addicts coming to her to get their poisonous fix, which she gleefully takes their money for.
That doesn't seem particularly fair to the guys or the dom. Are you suggesting that a woman instructing people to remove their eyebrows (EDIT: which is something she apparently hasn't even done) is comparable to chemicals that cause long term organ damage? I agree there is a significant element of risk in BDSM, and that both parties have a responsibility to speak out if actual harm/lack of consent is apparent, but I don't see how we are in any position to judge it in this case. I've only heard about this bit of twitter business for ten minutes, and without knowing the details I have no idea whether the dominatrix is genuinely abusive or just someone simulating something harmless for fun with like minded individuals.
I must say, I felt a bit strange reading what Somni wrote, because I have worked on a cigarette counter. So I guess I am also a person who has gleefully taken money from "broken addicts" in exchange for a "poisonous fix"?

(As an aside if you argue that this example is abusive you could probably argue that all BDSM is? Or where even is the line?)

SweetShark

Shark Girls are my Waifus
Jan 9, 2012
So I don't quite undestand.
Some people volunteer themself to be dominated by some others...
So like eveything else in the world then, like when you are addictive on something or being in general a fanatic?
This is not something new. The reason why this specific "Poison Ivy" become so popular is beyond me.
So many examples I can say, but it is so easy...

Jan 27, 2011
I don't have time to look into this much, but...

As long as it's consensual, I don't give a fuck.

I mean, from what OP tells me, she's a really shitty Femdom, but being a shitty Femdom isn't criminal. As long as there's no coercion going on and everyone is ok with this, let 'em have their fun.

DudeistBelieve said:
from what little I know about this kind of relationship (having never experienced it first hand myself) is that when you're opening yourself up to get willfully get hurt by another person for pleasure theres like... Huge lines and boundaries the dom has to respect, and I think theres even some sort of expectation that after the fact the Dom has to ease the sub back into reality?
This is correct.

Over the last year and a half I've met a bunch of people who are into BDSM (turns out that cosmic horror LARPs and BDSM groups have a lot of crossover, who knew!), and the trinity of Limits, Consent and Aftercare are all super important things in the scene.

If you violate a sub's limits or do stuff without their consent, that's when it crosses into abuse/rape, and you run the VERY big risk of getting thrown out on your ass and blacklisted from every event and group that the organizer co-ordinates with.

As for Aftercare / Easing them back to reality, some people do it and others don't, but it's generally seen as good practice, as people can be REALLY out of it after a scene and might need help mentally recovering.

I've actually become mildly curious about the whole Sub thing, as being able to let go of all your barriers with someone you trust and actually become completely vulnerable sounds massively releasing. I've had these big thick mental barriers up ever since the bullying I endured in high school, so being able to let all of that go for a while would probably feel really really awesome.

Neurotic Void Melody

Bound to escape
Legacy
Jul 15, 2013
Metalix Knightmare said:
Xsjadoblayde said:
Metalix Knightmare said:
Parasondox said:
Ladies and Gentlemen... nothing. Whats the outrage here? Femdom BDSM? Welcome to the internet. People have fetishes that they indulge in and this person you speak of is nothing special.

Internet outrage at internet being the internet.
More like BDSM being taken to a VERY unhealthy extreme. Seriously, one of her guys broke down into tears because he tweeted at another woman.
Somebody cried because of a tweet? How is that somehow outrage worthy? Bloody hell, Are you aware of the other suffering in this world? People cry all the time for a lot of reasons. I just...ok, are you joking?
It's outrage worthy because this is a HORRIBLY broken dude in a relationship with what looks to be a REALLY bad dom. Basically, she's taking advantage of people who need help in order to get her jollies.

Also, the dude cried because he sent a tweet at another woman. Not just for sending a tweet. These dudes are the definition of broken people, and she's REALLY not helping.
Ok, you're not really giving me anything to go by here. Are you aware of what puts so many underage girls and boys into drug-induced prostitution? Not tweets. Not some guy wanting to get his jollies off by communing with what he considers a hot girl...look, I don't really wanna have to detail the shit that people get forced through...but these guys... they honestly idiots. And she is just another asshole making money off of idiots. When it comes down to the level of seriousness of human suffering...this is some teenage bullshit that shouldn't have been given a spotlight. I can give you at least 3 personal stories more messed up than this, depending on your idea of ethics and whatnot. This is...it's....learn?