So ... um ... ... hi

zega frega omega

Dec 5, 2010
My name is Samuel. I live in Michigan (outside of Detroit)and attend high school. I haven't a job or girlfriend or care in the world. For the most part. :)

GrimTuesday

May 21, 2009
MajorKris said:
My name is Kris. I live in Indiana, in the United States. I am online because...I just love lurking here, especially the Religion and Politics thread. The people here are smart and very well-informed, and are so far, the nicest online community that I have joined. I don't post usually....getting quoted frightens me, I fail at the discussions. Just lurking here has changed my perspectives many times.

I just try and be as witty and brief as possible, because sometimes I do get an urge to post something.
If you enjoy reading the Religion and Politics stuff, you should also let your voice be heard. We won't be mean... much

I am Jordan and not only am I borderline obsessed with the A Song of Ice and Fire series but I also can shoot beams of energy from my mouth and I have the most amazing sideburns ever. I'm online because I'm always online, also me and Fallout New Vegas aren't on speaking terms at the moment.

Contun

Mar 28, 2009
e2density said:
Contun said:
My name is Corey and I've completely wrecked my sleeping schedule thanks to Winter Break.

Oh well, at least there's still the amazing Steam deals. Hopefully I can get something nice before it ends.
Ahhh, I used to just not sleep two nights before (that would be tonight, actually), and then hold off from sleeping until tomorrow night...

Except that is hell...especially if you have to do stuff tomorrow.
I woke up today around 7:35 and thought I had gotten back on my good schedule. That's until I realized it was 7:35 PM.

What I'll probably end up doing is going to school with no sleep and just bare with the sheer agony and lack of strength. (Sadly, this has happened before. On numerous occasions, in fact.)

e2density

Dec 25, 2009
Contun said:
What I'll probably end up doing is going to school with no sleep and just bare with the sheer agony and lack of strength. (Sadly, this has happened before. On numerous occasions, in fact.)
Ahaha, I hear that!

DazBurger

May 22, 2009
CK76 said:
DazBurger said:
We don't have anything you wouldn't find better elsewhere :p
No where else do I find Danes. Your move BazBurger. :p
Well... Err... Ummm... Damn!
Prolly the only reason Im not moving :p

Sweden doesn't seem to take much pride in their history and they have a bad habit of censoring things.
Norway is the most religious of the Scandinavian countries... And they insist on hunting whales even though they don't need to.

I couldn't survive with the food in Britain, even less in France and Germany hates videogames..

TheMetalGuy

Jun 23, 2010
DazBurger said:
CK76 said:
DazBurger said:
We don't have anything you wouldn't find better elsewhere :p
No where else do I find Danes. Your move BazBurger. :p
Well... Err... Ummm... Damn!
Prolly the only reason Im not moving :p

Sweden doesn't seem to take much pride in their history and they have a bad habit of censoring things.
Norway is the most religious of the Scandinavian countries... And they insist on hunting whales even though they don't need to.

I couldn't survive with the food in Britain, even less in France and Germany hates videogames..
I'm also staying here for the food, because we make the best ryebread.
(No one else makes except the Germans, but just not as good)

[.redacted]

Jan 24, 2010
Hi, I'm Niagro (My real name is equally crazy, and this one is equally permanent, so it may as well be Niagro)

I'm a gamer, guitarist, and anime watcher.

I love League of Legends, Metal, and Claymore.

I'm online right now because I have to moderate my group, and make sure everything runs smoothly for our communal anime-watch tomorrow.

[sub]Shameless promotion time, but that's part of my job - and you don't have to click the link [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/groups/view/Anime-Night?added=1#] if you don't want to...[/sub]