So ... um ... ... hi

Hazard12

Jun 17, 2010
adakias said:
Went to college for about a year before my life fell apart and I had a nervous breakdown. Recovering and planning to go back next semester. ^.^
I had to say I had/did exactly the same thing. Big up the dropping out of life and coming back survivors.

Hello.

I'm Ally (short for Alastair. I've heard the name is basically girl-only outside the UK; I'm not sure how true that is but feel I should clarify anyway), I'm here because I found Yahtzee hilarious, then noticed there's a lot of good stuff on the site and that these forums are pretty friendly and interesting. The only thing the site's missing (for me) is a section where it's not weird to know and love Latin and Ancient Greek. I kind of consume any pop culture I can and generally have pretty high standards for what I like, but like to think I don't have much of a judgmental streak to go along with that. Although we all know we have our limits, and there are some things we just will judge someone for. I'm currently here watching some MovieBob shit and no-one can resist a friendly invitation like that to post a quick hello with some information about themselves.

zHellas

Quite Not Right
Feb 7, 2010
Dr. wonderful said:
I want to learn how to play piano
Me too, and because of the big-ass Cassio keyboard I got for Christmas I'll learn how... As soon as I can ask my friends at school to teach me how to read sheet music(The part I might have trouble with).

I expect learning is gonna be both boring and awesome at the same time.

OT:

My name is zHellas, and I'm a nerd.

That is all.

:p

BlueberryMUNCH

Apr 15, 2010
Ohaider.

My name's Stef, I'm studying English Lit, Classical Civilisation, German and History in a Grammar School Sixth Form right near Windsor & Eton [yes, the place with the castle and college^_^] and I play drums.

I'm here because I like meeting new people. And these forums are a good laugh:].

Happy New Year you guys:D

Weslebear

Dec 9, 2009
The name is Wesley, as I much prefer to be called by my middle name rather than Jake, which I hate as a name.

I enjoy art and being creative, watching anime and playing copious levels of games. I also love me some science and hope to become a leading chemist (possibly of the forensic type) here in the UK.

I'm currently chilling on here as my internet appears to be having a wank, instead of loading some more Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.

wrecker77

May 31, 2008
Hi I'm Ryan and I'm and addict

I am currently still a student, I have played video games all my life, and music is the center of my life as of the moment. Iv been learning to work with other musicians, play different instruments and write songs. I don't know if I'l make a career out of it, but its a possibility.

AndyFromMonday

Feb 5, 2009
My name is Andy, I enjoy smoking, I listen to metal(black metal, death metal, trash metal specifically) and play guitar. More specifically, acoustic and soon to be electric. I guess you could say I'm the sterotypical metal listener but yeah, whatever.

Jake the Snake

Mar 25, 2009
My name is Jake.
I'm from Minnesota and hope to become a best selling author some day.
I'm online because I don't want to do my homework.

natster43

Jul 10, 2009
Hey how is it going. My name is Nathan. I live in New York. I am a gamer, worker at my local Gamestop, and a mediocre photographer. I am online right now because I spend a lot of time online and because I am watching Clone High instead of playing a video game.

Johnny Impact

Aug 6, 2008
I am American but don't let that fool you -- I'm always humble, usually quiet, and often smart. I am online to watch Yahtzee parboil another few games while I eat dinner. I like the forums here because they're so refreshing after the ocean of infected urine that is 4chan.

Communist partisan

Jan 24, 2009
My name is Benjamin I usally say "comrade" to peapole than I'm not saying they need to fuck right off while I seriously insult them.

I love to fight I love being a skinhead and I hate Sweden where I live, It's cold and the peapole is even colder.

I'm online beacose I yust watched all doomsday arcade episodes whithout taking a break.

Also never expect me to be rude to you if I don't have a reason.

I'm also considering pouring som Sljivovica down my throat before I go to bed and tomorrow I'm turning a pair of pants into a pair of skinhead bleachers.

Arehexes

Jun 27, 2008
I am Jeff but also go by as Arehexes online (even got a street sight with Arehexes on it). I'm a gamer since age 2 and a programmer.

Blights

Feb 16, 2009
Yo, I'm Nathan and I live in Northern Ireland, I enjoy playing Video games, mostly on the Xbox 360 and when I get my computer fixed I shall be using that too. I play both Drums and Guitar and I'm anxiously waiting on a Les Paul that was ordered for Christmas but still hasn't arrived yet. D:<

Dango

Feb 11, 2010
Hi, I'm Wyatt, I live in New York.
I've been gaming since I was 3.
And I'm online right now because I love the Escapist and it's what I go on when I'm not playing games or watching anime.
Also, I love starfish.
[small][sub]starfish[/sub][/small]

Sinker

Jan 19, 2009
I am Paul from Americas friendly non threatening cousin Canada, I like pie and I am on the escapist forums because I am a sad lonely man.

squintzepalladoris

Jun 29, 2010
Howdy, I'm Squintz E. Palladoris (nickname i've had for 8 years due to my squinty eyes), I'm a high-tech redneck from Texas. I'm on the escapist because i like browsing forums, watching moviebob, and yahtzee

Hollock

Jun 26, 2009
Hi I'm Jeremy, I currently live in what is called the lesbian capital of the world (really) and am online right now because I have to wait to use my wii because it's in the other room. Soon I will beat you twilight princess! Yesterday I had a distaterous expirience with oil paints.

SuperSuperSuperGuy

Jun 19, 2010
My name is Sean. I live in Toronto, Canada. There is currently very little snow on the ground. I am currently on the Escapist because I like it here, and I don't have the attention span to be doing only one thing. I'm also playing Persona 3 right now.

C95J

I plan to live forever.
Apr 10, 2010
Hey, my name is Callum, and I am online on this, Youtube as well as playing Fallout: New Vegas on the Xbox 360.

darth gditch

Dark Gamer of the Sith
Jun 3, 2009
O hai, I'm Greg, from Philly in the United States.

I'm here because reading and replying to threads brings me joy at times.