So, what encourages your faith in the human species?

DoomyMcDoom

Jul 4, 2008
Well one thing that doesn't hurt is the law of averages... If I exist, and my circle of friends are as awesome as they are, there's gotta be a ton of people out there who aren't a disease on this planet... right?

Marcus Kehoe

Mar 18, 2011
This is gonna make some people mad nut Jehovah Witness's. I am not a Witness myself but when I see that one of the fastest growing religions is one where their are no paid positions in church and they believe so much in their preaching that they actually go door to door to help spread the word, it make me happy.

The fact that they don't believe any a hell only make's me fell happier because they aren't doing any of their work because of fear, only love.

Nigh Invulnerable

Jan 5, 2009
Sober Thal said:
Nigh Invulnerable said:
This encourages my faith in humanity. My son, Malcolm:
Cute kid.

Don't let the T.V. be the distraction in his every day, ever hour, life.

; )

OT: I have yet to see something that kills my faith in humanity. I laugh at the fools who post things like : I don't want to live on this planet anymore, ect ect. EDIT: I would like to think that they are just kidding tho...
Thanks. He likes TV a bit, mostly things with music and whatnot, but he has far more fun chasing the cats around the house or trying to get into the kitchen cupboards and drawers. He's a fan of the drumset for my Guitar Hero games though.

Hatter

Dec 12, 2010
I thought I had lost all faith, then I looked in a mirror and BAM! My faith was revived, damn I'm awesome.

HollaAtchABoi

Feb 13, 2012
This has inspired my latest work:

All the troubles in the world

They really make me sick

But when all seems to come unfurl

I take a look at my dick

And my mood begins to lift

-Holla

Mysticgamer

Apr 14, 2009
Strain42 said:

I would say that this sums it up pretty nicely. Whenever I read a thread about some nut job who did something stupid because of some stupid reason, I just think to myself "That guy probably has perfectly normal neighbors."

Every now and then I see something about the world I like. I try to have a positive outlook on it, and I don't want a few horrible articles about a couple nut jobs to sour my entire perspective on the world.
What's the name of that comic with the bunny and puppy? I've never seen it in my area.

CrimsonBlaze

Aug 29, 2011
For me, it's the potential goodness that all humans poses.

Even though there are over 7 billion humans in the world, so long as there is at least one that poses a moral compass and a voluntary expression of kindness and compassion, I will have faith that others will follow in their example, despite how unlikely that might seem.

Strain42

Mar 2, 2009
Mysticgamer said:
What's the name of that comic with the bunny and puppy? I've never seen it in my area.
It's called Chuck and Beans, and it's on a blog called Shoebox

KiKiweaky

Aug 29, 2008
The stuff we can do today is amazing everyday stuff from using a computer, driving a car, electricity generation to the many many things we have discoverred. We dont know everything thats for sure but what we people are capable of is quite incredible.

arnoldthebird

Sep 30, 2011
The Escapist brings me hope...
This is not a wretched hive of scum and villainy, this place is filled with discussion and great minds. There is no place like it!

The Escapist gives me faith