So...what games are ya'll playing?

havoc33

Jun 26, 2012
I'm currently playing Dishonoured, as I got it for free through Xbox Gold. Cracking game.

Also playing GTAIV. Still haven't finished it.

Eliam_Dar

Nov 25, 2009
PS4 - Destiny
PS3 - Dragon's Dogma
PC - Rocksmith 2014 and League of Legends

I also have an xbox 360, Wii, PS2 and PSP, but haven't been using them lately

GideonB

Jul 26, 2008
Terra Battle on my phone because its a genuinely fun f2p game (if really grindy) and also FFXIV since 2.4 dropped and hooray shiva (and hooray instant healer queues)

seris

Oct 14, 2013
been hard pressed for cash so ive been playing a lot of F2P titles lately, getting back into planetside 2 which finally runs good enough for consistent gameplay even in large battles. Ive also been playing a lot of warframe, i think i have almost 200 hours into it so far, me and my friend are having a hell of a lot of fun building up our dojo piece by piece (forma blueprints take a day to make, then a section takes like 12 hours) but so far its been rewarding. Other than that ive been playing more garrysmod lately and developing weapons and stuff for my TTT server

Pheo1386

Dec 30, 2009
Played through what I feel are the half decent releases for the PS4 at the mo; shadow of mordor (just platinum'd it) and Alien Isolation.

I'm not really seeing anything else good on the horizon, aside from possibly AC unity but I feel it will be a bit of a dissointment after the truly fun AC4. Can anyone please tell me that I'm wrong? because I don't want to wait until my next hype game, Bloodborne, to come out in February :-(

Johnny Novgorod

Bebop Man
Legacy
Feb 9, 2012
Update - finished Dead Space, still co-op playing Dead Island.

Also played ep. 1 of The Walking Dead.

It was ok-ish. I haven't played an adventure game in forever, and the thing turned out to be insultingly easy. Half the stuff you say doesn't matter, and the other half doesn't matter either, since all it does is get you slightly different dialogue in return. Trust and mistrust is built I suppose, "X will remember that" and whatever, but at the end of the day the script is too tight to allow much divergence, so that it's not so much as Choose Your Own Adventure as it is another David Cage game (with more endearing characters, fair enough). The puzzle-play is insultingly easy too so all you're really left with is a visual novel with a few action QTEs thrown in for good measure.

DarkhoIlow

Dec 31, 2009
Final Fantasy XIII on Steam..already have 130hours logged in and I'm enjoying it very much (the first time I'm playing it).

I'm waiting for World of Warcraft Warlords of Draenor expansion and Dragon Age Inquisition this month.

The Egalitarian

Oct 30, 2014
Currently hitting up Payday 2 during the current content release that they're currently putting out. I've really started to get into the game as before I'd only play sparse amounts at a time; I've found out that it's a highly more tactical game than I first realised.

Other than completing Saints Row IV when it was on the most recent steam sale, perhaps over zealously to a point, with over 93% total game completion after only putting in around 17/18 hours of straight game time. Think that the game was too humourous and enjoyable that I lost those hours to good old fashioned fun!

Currently also waiting for the release of World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor with slightly bated breath.

Blue C Jeffrey

Mar 27, 2014
Lately I've been playing a lot of Skullgirls...
I gotta satisfy that spectacle fighter itch somehow.

I also recently got this game called Savant - Ascent. Kickass soundtrack, I must say.

xmbts

Still Approved by Shock
Legacy
May 30, 2010
Country
United States
Lets see here. Final fantasy 14, a lunatic classic run on fire emblem awakening, dark souls, The cat lady, kerbal space program, civ beyond earth, ironman run on xcom enemy within, still need to get around to finishing xenoblade and Pikmin. Was doing a run through of the saints row series.

I have too many simultaneous games going on.

Enrathi

Aug 10, 2009
Lately I've been playing World of Warcraft, Destiny, and Star Conflict mostly. Oh, and Civilization: Beyond Earth.

Other games I've played relatively recently are Skyrim, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, and XCOM: Enemy Within.

PainInTheAssInternet

The Ship Magnificent
Dec 30, 2011
Borderlands the Pre-Sequel. I really didn't like Borderlands 1 as there was just a feeling of stagnation that set in real fast. At no point did I ever feel that I was progressing, just going over the same landscape to kill the same enemies to get a gun that looks and performs the than the one I currently have, but it's worth more because it's 10 levels higher. If this repeats with BPS I'll get tired of it real fast, but it looks promising.

Polished off Colonial Marines a while back in one night. It deserved all the hate it got.

Sim City 4 now and again.

Going through my old PS2 collection.

JohnnyDelRay

Jul 29, 2010
- Doom 3 and Ressurection of Evil expansion (with sikkmods, makes it a whole 'nother thing, the sounds, textures and aspect ratio correction especially)

- Deadspace 2 again (coz it's awesome)

- GRID: Autosport (Good tight arcadesim fun, though difficulty curve is ridiculously unbalanced between disciplines)

- Payday 1 and 2 (Played the hell out of 1 the past week since it was free for that one day, and now started playing 2 and finding it a bit harder to get into and enjoy but I'll give it some time. Anyone with beginner tips feel free to quote or IM to avoid threadjack ;-)