So, what games are you playing?

srm79

Jan 31, 2010
Mass Effect 3 (1st time) and F1 2011 (umpteenth time) are my main two at the mo. Single player, anyway.

MetalDooley

Cwipes!!!
Feb 9, 2010
Country
Ireland
Currently playing

Shadows of the Damned(360)
Bit.Trip Complete(Wii)
Cthulu Saves the World(PC)

Thinking about having another run through Okami as well

Rawne1980

Jul 29, 2011
Just got a cheap copy of Game of Thrones for the PS3.

I wasn't going to pay full price after reading all the terrible reviews it got but i'm really enjoying it.

zumbledum

Nov 13, 2011
payday the heist , cant believe how wrong the reviews i saw were!
warlock master of the arcane
civ 5

Z of the Na'vi

Born with one kidney.
Apr 27, 2009

It's like Manhunt!

For kids!

With teddy bears!

[sub]Dear fucking god this game is violent...[/sub]

sdfgsdfgdfsg

Jun 23, 2010
Max Payne 3's multiplayer.I've made my way to level 10 and from what i gather you can pretty much win a game by either equiping a sniper rifle or a magnum.

ankensam

Jul 15, 2011
bethesda rpgs, skyrim and fallout 3 on the 360 as well as having just got new vegas ultimate edition on steam i play that along with morrowind GOTYE on my laptop

Poetic Nova

Pulvis Et Umbra Sumus
Jan 24, 2012
Borderlands + all dlc's for the second time and a bit of Halo Reach. Don't play much games atm. Need to start on Hyperdimension Neptunia though.

Tohuvabohu

Not entirely serious, maybe.
Mar 24, 2011
malakaira said:
- Skyrim picked it up on the steam sale oh my god why do I always get the PC version last
No kidding. I got the PS3 version so I can enjoy the visuals on my big screen, and because I always play through these sort of games the first time through with no mods anyway.

I got the PC version during the sale. And.... ugh, I should've NEVER gotten the console version to begin with.

Rawne1980 said:

I wasn't going to pay full price after reading all the terrible reviews it got but i'm really enjoying it.
How is it? Would you recommend it to an RPG loving GoT fan like myself?

Rawne1980

Jul 29, 2011
Tohuvabohu said:
Rawne1980 said:

How is it? Would you recommend it to an RPG loving GoT fan like myself?
I'll tell you the downside first just so you know i'm not advising you to buy a bad game....

The voice acting isn't great, the graphics are quite poor and the cut scenes are loooong.

However.

After the first couple of chapters getting to know the 2 characters you'll be controlling the story does start to pick up. I'm on chapter 9 now and it's getting really interesting.

There isn't a great deal of combat but it plays pretty smoothly and while it isn't free roam there are places to run around.

It is heavily story based but there is a lot of what goes on in GoT (backstabbing, political intrigue, double dealing and spying). You have to watch what you say in some places or it leads to a game over. Some bits take a bit of thinking about and can some decisions do affect things later on.

I would recommend it to a fan of the books/series as it does follow the theme well. But, like I said, it's not very action orientated so be prepared for story, lying, cheating and stabbing people in the chest for getting in your way.

Tohuvabohu

Not entirely serious, maybe.
Mar 24, 2011
Rawne1980 said:
I see. Well your reply has gotten my interest even more in the game. I've been aware of it's various issues, but I can easily look past them if the rest of the game appeals to me. Lack of action is alright by me, I loved LA Noire after all.

I'll look it up and see if I can find a good price for it (Although I really doubt that I should with my huge backlog of RPG's already >_>) Thanks for your reply though!

lRookiel

Lord of Infinite Grins
Jun 30, 2011
-Mount and blade warband/With fire and sword
-LoL
-Day Z
-Trine 2
-Diablo 3

Aarowbeatsdragon

Jan 27, 2012
Replaying Mass effect 3 at the moment, hopefully on friday ill get either spec ops: the line or the amazing spiderman.

EDIT: I also have MGS: Peace Walker HD, im half way through it but i just..i dunno i just dont feel like playing it, its the worst game in the series deffinitly...i dunno...its just not as fun as the other ones, might just youtube what happens.

Guffe

Jul 12, 2009
I'm playing LoL and Monster Hunter Tri at the moment, no stress just maybe an hour or so per day.

TheSteeleStrap

May 7, 2008
I'm trying to finally get around to finishing Dead Space. Then will be the Walking Dead episode 2. Eventually I'm going to get into Dawnguard. Picked up Super Meat Boy in the Steam Sale so I'll get to that. Also Picked up Dear Esther, because I wanted to see why people are talking about it.

GundamSentinel

The leading man, who else?
Aug 23, 2009
- Finished Spec Ops The Line (thank you Steam Summer Sale) and StarCraft II a short while ago (both great games)
- Skyrim (bought it a week or so ago for PC (still cheaper than it has been during the Sale) now level 45)
- Terraria (thank you SSS, just killed my first Eye of Cthulhu)
- Just started the Witcher (another SSS acquisition)

neonsword13-ops

~ Struck by a Smooth Criminal ~
Mar 28, 2011
Suki_ said:
neonsword13-ops said:
Ahh... *Looks at stack of games of yet-to-be-finished games*

I think I'll just go with Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention, ST:KOTOR, and Amnesia: The Dark Descent.
You will play and finish Disgaea 3 right now or I swear to god I will come to your house and beat you to death with a horse penis.
._.

I..

I have finished to main story. All I have now is the post game stuff and getting that Majin girl, Stella.