So, what games are you playing?

Clinky

Jan 5, 2012
Thanks to the steam sale I got a nice stack of games to get to but as for the ones I am currently playing...

-Currently about... Halfway or so through Mass Effect 2. I got all the recruits(save Legion) and completed a good portion of loyalty missions. I'm currently just going about doing missions to earn money for upgrades for the ship and my team. Want to get as many people through the suicide mission as possible!
- And I am... Trying to play SkullGirls. While it's mechanics are simpler than other fighting games I've played it's difficulty curve really is unforgiving.
- Persona 4, just finished with the camping trip and just training and goofing off until the next dungeon.
-Bastion. Pretty early on... REALLY wish I had a mouse to play with. Trackpad + Bastion combat = Much frustration.

I actually have a lot more so to speak but these are the ones I'm most actively playing at the moment.

spartandude

Nov 24, 2009
playing Civ V atm, got it in the steam sale, not only is it good but its also fun to laugh at how absurd it can be at times

Supposedly the French built the Great Pyramids outside Orleans along the Indian-Pakistan border in rough 10,000BC

Crispee

Nov 18, 2009
Deus Ex: Human Revolution, and I'm being forced by my friends to get into Oblivion.

I want to like them both, but first person games give motion sickness so I can't play them for terribly long.

Zealous

Mar 24, 2009
I'm playing mainly Minecraft and Pokemon SoulSilver at the moment and I have WoW, Starcraft 2 and Halo CE on the back burner. I've also started to play LoL a bit and it seems pretty cool.

DaemonicShadow

Dec 14, 2010
Just finished the Dawnguard ending of...well, Dawnguard, having finished the Volkihar ending first. I've now moved back on to Morrowind while I search for a GBA SP, because I have weird classic Pokemon urges at the moment.