So, what is it you do...do?

The Salty Vulcan

Jun 28, 2009
Chances are, if your on The Escapist, videpgames are pretty high on your "Stuff I like to do" list but I'm curious. What else do you guys like to do? What are some of your hobbies, your other interests, what else preoccupies your time that isn't either study or work?

Myself, I grow bonsais with my father just to name one thing.

What about you guys?

The Rockerfly

Dec 31, 2008
Mastur...

I like to play guitar a lot
I like watching films
I spend most of my weekends with either my girlfriend or on my xbox with my little brother

Boneasse

Jul 16, 2008
I write fantasy and sci-fi. I am rather good at that, actually, and I'm currently working on a big book I'm hoping to publish. I also sing, have done that for many years, and as of last week I have decided to learn how to play the guitar. That way I'll become a one-man wondermachine.

Triangulon

Nov 20, 2009
I play acoustic guitar,mandolin and the like and write music. I also listen to lots of music and read lots and lots of books. I also play as much football and squash as I can fit in. I also do birdwatching, wildlife photography etc.

MasterOfWorlds

Oct 1, 2010
I write books, poetry, work out, practice Aikido, read, play games, chill with friends (which generally involved watching TV/movies and/or playing games), talk/hang out with my gf, and argue with the occasional person on one of the various forums I'm on.

Superior Mind

Feb 9, 2009
I'm a writer I'm a drawer and I'm a music maker. I also blow shit up in the weekend with the Army. Good times.

Sep 9, 2010
I mow lawns. I also read, hang with friends (this usually involves hanging in the commons or sitting in a barn), listen to music, and occasionaly try to convince myself that I'm learning to play stand up bass

Wintermoot

Aug 20, 2009
some gunpla modeling and I,m trying to rebuild my computer (replacing its components (think of mother boar processro etc.)

_Janny_

Mar 6, 2008
Pirate Kitty said:
I read and write a lot. Also have music on all day.
Same here. Without writing and listening to music every day I start feeling twitchy and nervous. We all have our sickness, I guess. :)

hurfdurp

Jun 7, 2010
Internet, you will always be a part of my life ;_;. I try to read before bed. Try to keep up with my assignments. Try to resist buying things off Ebay. Watch Animal Planet all day. Look for old animated films I haven't seen before. Think about art.

smearyllama

May 9, 2010
Robotics team, reading, sleeping doing homework.
Then on the weekends I'll go hiking at one of the local parks.

Oh, how exciting my life is!