So, what is it you do...do?

Vanguard_Ex

Mar 19, 2008
Barely anything, this is my problem. Due to an amazing girl I've started seeing, it's kind of occurred to me that I don't really do...anything. Thus I kinda need to change, rapido.

GWarface

Jun 3, 2010
Danish rage said:
Growing mary jane in my basement. It started out as a fuck you to dealers in general, and became a hobby.
Thats cool dude... Only pot and skunk or do you make your own plates?
Wish i had room for doing that, its a, kinda, long way to Christiania from my place...

OT: right now i dont have any real hobbies... it kinda sucks... :(

Thespian

Sep 11, 2010
I write, usually. I often read manga or dream up ideas. I usually just spend hours floating around in my head visualizing random things. My imagination is rather schizophrenic at times, though. I'm actually not that into music, but I listen to my little green iPod that has about eight songs on it a lot. I also love drawing, but 9/10 times it will turn out crap. Often I lurk around the web.

thedoclc

Jun 24, 2008
Let's see, fencing, primarily epee, racquetball, weight lifting, reading, writing, building models, classical movies, hiking, shooting, and table games of every stripe, but the sad reality is right now my list is down to, "Whatever I need to get through med school," and "sleep."

MassiveGeek

Jan 11, 2009
I'm an artist! You can find a link to my artpage on deviantArt on my profile if you want to take a peek.

I also like reading, in the evenings I always read one or two comic books before I go to sleep, and I read on the train to and from school. Oh, and roleplaying is fun too, both over msn and IRL with dices and stuff. Discussion is also fun, otherwise why would I hang out on forums?

Ekonk

Apr 21, 2009
Books and movies.

So that's games, books, and movies. I think we can safely deduce that I like stories.

I also like art. The experimental kind, mind you, not the old dusty kind. Things that are now old and dusty but experimental at the time also qualify.

Oh, and Daft Punk. Can't forget Daft Punk.

EDIT: Ohh, what I do. Well, I'd call myself an artist if I didn't think that was wonderfully arrogant. Seriously though, drawing is my lifeblood.

Fetzenfisch

Sep 11, 2009
studying Philology , Pen and Paper, boardgames, hanging out with my girlfriend, going to lots of clubs and concert shows, taking part in organizing parties and concert shows,hanging out with bands to compansate that i have zero practical talent for music, work, friends, swimming, drinking, watching sitcoms.

TipsyPeaches

Aug 3, 2009
knitting, reading, having incredibly filthy convos with one of my mates, slightly more sane ones with others, and occasionally, very occasionally, I do some work for this Japanese degree I'm supposed to be graduating from in May. Actually, I spend a lot of time doing that. It's sad.

PanicxBoss

Nov 19, 2009
I'm a Marine Corps officer candidate, so I spend a lot of my non-vidya free time either studying or training.

shadyh8er

Apr 28, 2010
Anime. Seriously, I'm trying to juggle three series at the same time. (Elfen Lied, Haruhi Suzimiya, and Clannad).

Mimzical

Mar 28, 2010
Pirate Kitty said:
I read and write a lot. Also have music on all day.

And I love to flirt :p
Pretty much me right there. :p Just add in the fact that I normally have some sort of musical instrument in my hands every second of my free time (and sometimes not so free), and it's me completely. At the minute, it's my guitar. :3

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
I watch movies.
I write reviews on said movies.

Uh...I...come on here. That's a hobby, right?

8-Bit Grin

Apr 20, 2010
Learning.

I absolutely ADORE reading the Encyclopedia Britannica while watching American Dad.

I know, I'm just a walking talking contradiction.

Guffe

Jul 12, 2009
I play Snooker, Fotball (Soccer for Americans... and it's only hobbies so not any money involved) go to work and soon I will be in the army for 360 days with about 20 free weekends in that time...

Durgiun

Dec 25, 2008
I write stories, songs, poems and thoughts.
I draw various stuff (comics, characters, backgrounds etc.) and I paint here and there.
And I LOVE reading. Fantasy, Sci-Fi, thriller, whatever. As long as it's well-written I'll read it.

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
I actually don't play games all that much, but I like to watch others play through them. That way I get the benefit of the story without the difficulty of the gameplay! :D (I suck at shooters ect...)

Hrmm... I like to bake stuff. That's mostly whut I do. =P

A BigCup of Tea

Nov 19, 2009
Danish rage said:
Growing mary jane in my basement. It started out as a fuck you to dealers in general, and became a hobby.
for personal use?

OT: I read, go chill with friends, (can you count smoking as a hobbie??), watching films, all the usual stuff.