So, what is it you do...do?

Andy of Comix Inc

Apr 2, 2010
Music and composition. And cartooning, occasionally. I don't even play videogames that much, I just like the subculture surrounding it.

Mistermixmaster

Aug 4, 2009
I study for my anatomy exam. >_<

But back in the day when I had free time, I'd also do some painting/assembling of my Tyranid-group in Warhammer 40k (I don't play, just collect and assemble/paint :p), read about human psychology, or be with/talk to friends. Oh, and there's also the internet, but that has never gone away xD

... *sigh* how I miss those days...

lewism247

Aug 1, 2009
Pirate Kitty said:
I read and write a lot. Also have music on all day.

And I love to flirt :p
Sums me up, except I can only flirt well when I'm drunk.

I play guitar and flute sometimes as well.

Roganwilson

May 24, 2009
I read a lot, and study up on Ornithology, Herpetology, and Star Wars, for no other reason than that I like them.

smithy_2045

Jan 30, 2008
I play cricket, indoor soccer and drums, and spend a lot of time browsing the internet waiting for something interesting to happen. Since my toe is broken, I can't do the first three at the moment, so it's just video games and browsing the net for me.

SomeLameStuff

What type of steak are you?
Apr 26, 2009
Pirate Kitty said:
And I love to flirt :p
Yes, I did notice that part a few times...

OT: I usually fiddle with the programming code of my games for laughs. Then there's actually PLAYING games, then there's surfing youtube to pick up on random videos. I swear, I have a video for almost every occasion.

Tasachan

Jan 28, 2010
Well, between school and being a parent I don't have much of a life anymore. I do like to paint, draw, read, and write. :) I have had an oil paint set, that was my grandmothers, for 5 years that I haven't opened yet. D:

Danish rage

Sep 26, 2010
Growing mary jane in my basement. It started out as a fuck you to dealers in general, and became a hobby.

Le_Lisra

norwegian cat
Jun 6, 2009
I write stuff, play the guitar and read a lot..

I very much enjoy martial arts but stopped when I left the country.

I teach myself french.

zen5887

Jan 31, 2008
I'm almost finished a music degree.. So I guess Music is pretty high on my list.

Other things include

Jiu Jistu
Scotch
Staring at pretty girls
Dungeons and Dragons
WoW
Having a messy room
Not being able to grow facial hair

You now know me as well as I do.

manic_depressive13

Dec 28, 2008
You just made me realise how little I actually do with my day. I don't really have a hobby; I wouldn't want to accidentally do something constructive.

SimuLord

Whom Gods Annoy
Aug 20, 2008
Writing, bowling, shooting pool, mini-golf, and I'm a HUGE sports fan---actively involved in a couple of boxing fan communities on Facebook and never miss an opportunity to watch the fights.