So what made you smile today?

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
Watching Castle, when the main character was talking about good sci-fi, he mentioned "that Joss Whedon" show.
In case you don't know, he was talking about Firefly, which he was also the protagonist in.

New Frontiersman

Feb 2, 2010
I got to sleep late today, and that always makes me smile.

I also fed a kitten that lives near my dorm, that made me happy. I love kitties so seeing kitties always makes me happy.

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
People actually notice the 6 hours worth of effort I put into my avatars!

I actually have better things I should be doing..but I make avatars instead..thats dedication!

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
All four hours of audio editing I did last night paid off and I got a lot of compliments today about it, and that made me happy.

I felt validated! :D
Vault101 said:
People actually notice the 6 hours worth of effort I put into my avatars!

I actually have better things I should be doing..but I make avatars instead..thats dedication!
I had a very good laugh at the new avatar, I know Daystar will look down upon me for that, but you know what?

Screw the rules his scorn, I have money I thought it was hilarious. :D

kasperbbs

Dec 27, 2009
I have slept for 10 hours today instead of the usual 4-5 and that alone made me happy. And i just noticed that it's almost 5 a.m. already, fuck sleep!

Fenra

Sep 17, 2008
Getting to sleep in after a long week was wonderful, and new MLP episode, and just a relaxed saturday overall made me very happy today

thesilentman

What this
Jun 14, 2012
I looked at a drawing that I did a year ago back when I was on a Soul Eater kick. I looked at a drawing that I completed just 2 weeks ago. I smiled when I saw my improvement.

And in case anyone wants to see them (spoiler'd for size):

The second one's actually finished, but my scanner pretty much decided to say 'fuck your guts' to me.

Judgment90

Sep 4, 2012
The ending to Breaking Dawn: Part Two.

Never before have I enjoyed such a sense of smug self-satisfaction as that ending.

DanielBrown

Dangerzone!
Dec 3, 2010
Was reading some discussions about eco-driving, on a website, and chuckled at two people acting like kids. One refused to back his claims or explain why eco-driving worked, then they started insulting each others back and forth.

Didn't make me any wiser though. Everyone has been taught different things when it comes to eco-driving apparently.

Fijiman

I am THE PANTS!
Legacy
Dec 1, 2011
This video.
As well as any of the songs on [a href="http://nationalbroadcastnetwork.bandcamp.com/album/atomic"]here[/a]

Mr Fixit

Oct 22, 2008
Drinking Southern Comfort Fiery Pepper, damn it's spicy, but so good. Oh & hugs from a sexy lady, even though I'll probably catch her cold because of it.

Mr.Pandah

Pandah Extremist
Jul 20, 2008
I hit 55 subscribers on my Youtube account =) I love that people are actually subscribing to me and enjoy my videos. One of my videos is close to hitting 3,000 video views! I love making videos and will continue to do so for a while as long as people keep enjoying them. =)

FatalFox

Jan 18, 2012
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGXlKRsBOoQ&feature=g-hist
This, nuff said.
[tiny spoiler for season 3 MLP:FiM ep3]

TheRightToArmBears

Dec 13, 2008
I realised that I had forgotten to go shopping, so I had to cobble together a sandwich for dinner. It turned out to be awesome, because it was:
3 bits of streaky bacon
3 slices of Cheddar cheese
3 slices of Red Leicester cheese
6 fish fingers
Chips
4 sliced pepperamis
About a third of a tin of baked beans
Shitloads of barbecue sauce

Seriously, I need my own cookery show. Gordon Ramsay can fuck off.

Oct 10, 2011
I literally fell out of my chair because I was laughing so hard, and I was not able to stop laughing(and continue breathing) until about 5 minutes after. I would tell the joke that my friend said to put me in that state, but it is an inside joke and nobody here would understand it at all.

You still want to know, huh?

Okay, the phrase that kept me on the floor laughing for 5 minutes was...

"DOOM-FLAVORED HEADCAKES!"

You may begin your confusion.

Battleaxx90

Jul 8, 2011
The new MLP episode. I don't care if at least three people have said it; it was was one of the best episodes in a long time!

On a related note, I seriously wouldn't be surprised if FUN! FUN! FUN! FUN! FUN! became a meme.

MajorTomServo

Jan 31, 2011
Nothing really. It's Saturday, all my friends are working, and I don't have any money, so I just played video games all day. I also spent a long time looking for my phone, which I lost yesterday. Pretty unproductive, didn't see another human being all day.

Oct 27, 2010
I saw Wreck it Ralph today. That made me smile. I also had a good pizza and delicious gin and tonic, both of which also made me smile. It's been a pretty okay day.