So what made you smile today?

nightingale

Nov 10, 2012
There are statues of Legolas, Bilbo, and Gandalf in the city for the upcoming "Hobbit". They made me smile. :)

Kapri

Jul 20, 2011
Listening to two guys bicker online while my friend played Black Ops 2. Basically one guy was boasting and then another guy piped in and said "When you meet your first girlfriend you can impress her by telling her you beat me at CoD."

This went on for awhile and it may have been the funniest thing to listen to in all my days as a gamer.

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
Seeing that my birthday is almost a week away.
It makes me giggle like a little boy again...also just because I get presents. ^.^

Can't wait!

Murmillos

Silly Deerthing
Feb 13, 2011
I'm happy that Star Citizen (pledge if you haven't already @ http://www.robertsspaceindustries.com/) has passed $5.18 million as of this post. Beating Project Eternity by $1 million; will most likely get $5.5 million; and is currently tracking to make a strong push towards $6 million, in gamer crowd funding.

launchpadmcqwak

Dec 6, 2011
Well i completed all three papers of my last exam in about an hour and a half, my girlfriend told me she loved me, learnt another Kyuss song on the Bass guitar...what else..?, oh and i told some rather politically incorrect jokes that went down surprisingly well with a rather different crowd than i am used too...life is good

VeryOddGamer

Feb 26, 2012
C F said:
VeryOddGamer said:
I watched a Halo Waypoint exclusive miniseries of Red vs Blue.
I actually laughed.
Yay.
Wait, wait. Let me guess.
It was Where There's a Will, There's a Wall.
Indeed it was. It was nice to be back at the old formula of: "a couple of idiots in the middle of a box canyon", unhindered by Freelancers and AIs and the like.

Not Matt

Nov 3, 2011
my friend and i shouted at twilight. i know that this is done a million times but when you sit outside the local cinema shout at a poster with your best friend. you have to smile. and laugh cause twilight is practically producing funny insult jokes as i exist

Suicidejim

Jul 1, 2011
Got fired from my job today, but rather than the disappointment/lecture I was expecting, my mum was rather sympathetic over the whole ordeal. That, and support from my lovely ladyfriend, was deeply comforting.

R4ptur3

Feb 21, 2010
It was a thread on this website actually called 'The Metacritic Users bomb Call of Duty again'

It was this review on metacritic:
"ass. ." - bencam (0/10)

It shouldn't be that funny, but I just can't stop laughing at it.

Aaron Sylvester

Jul 1, 2012
Read someone claiming that the Roman army had entire legions comprised of female soldiers.

I did more than just smile >_<

deckpunk

Apr 5, 2011
I have not had a cigarette in 8 days, quitting is hard but I am actually proud of myself. But far more importantly I GOT THE PUP TO PISS OUTSIDE! Quitting smoking, house training a puppy, kicking ass and taking names.

I've had a few drinks to celebrate my awesomness.

R4ptur3 said:
It was a thread on this website actually called 'The Metacritic Users bomb Call of Duty again'

It was this review on metacritic:
"ass. ." - bencam (0/10)

It shouldn't be that funny, but I just can't stop laughing at it.
This too, I'm still giggling as I type this.I'm just imagining it as a blurb on the game box

Ign 9/10 "awesome"
gamespot 8.0 "great game"
bencam 0/10 "ass"