So What On Earth Is PlayStation's Panopticon?

ImperialSunlight

Nov 18, 2009
Aetheora said:
I guess I'm the only one here who thinks this looks really cool? -_-
I thought it looked interesting overall. Sure, there's nothing particularly special or new about it that is evident in this trailer, but in general, I liked it and I'm looking forward to hearing more about it. I imagine there's something special about it if Sony is teasing a reveal date in such a way... I hope so, anyway.

Xpwn3ntial

Avid Reader
Dec 22, 2008
This has the "watching a train crash in slow motion" kind of my attention.

Each of these things on their own would make for a cool game (Orwellian overwatch system, dragons, futur-y stuff, etc.) and mashed together they seem okay. For a Metal Gear Solid/Assassin's Creed style game, anyway. A JRPG doesn't really seem condusive to this setting.

JemothSkarii

Thanks!
Nov 9, 2010
Aetheora said:
I guess I'm the only one here who thinks this looks really cool? -_-

I like the idea, the mecha designs are interesting, the timer thing has me very intrigued, and it overall looks, well, interesting. I'm looking forward to more news on this~
I'm...actually kinda hyped for this now. There's just something about it that really appeals to me.

Atmos Duality

Mar 3, 2010
Pity they had to use the name, because besides being a fun word, the real world Panopticon is far more interesting than this game sounds.

ZexionSephiroth

Apr 7, 2011
Well... Here in Australia... It's at the Date 21/5 and there's like... Six hours of the day left.

Considering Japan is like, only an hour or two off from us, I'm probably going to have to keep an eye on the site for the rest of the Night.