So whatcha look like Escapists?

General BrEeZy

Jul 26, 2009
this'd damn well better work...

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/photo.php?fbid=10150664498865697&set=t.1382240174&type=1&theater

Edit: Dang, well ya'll need to sign in to see it. I dont have the time or any more patience to figure out how to post links (but feel free to link me to the Escapist Help page that tells me how, because i cant find that either)

KefkaCultist

Jun 8, 2010
Here's a pic of me from a few months ago (may have been more like a year, idk)
I still look relatively the same as that picture but my hair is quite a bit longer now (past my eyes) and I've momentarily gotten rid of the sideburns & mustache.

Fun fact: the bill of that hat is signed by the band members of Lamb of God.

EDIT: Fun fact #2: that hat is covering up a stupid looking mohawk that was ridiculous looking from the sides growing back. I got it cut off shortly after this pic.

I may post in this thread again sometime tomorrow with a new picture of me without a hat on so that anyone who cares can see my somewhat messy hair.

Lionsfan

I miss my old avatar
Jan 29, 2010
I've got 3 photo's for ya, whether you like it or not.

The first one is the most recent, it was taken the morning before Warped Tour, which was July 8th I believe.
I'm the guy standing all the way at the right end, next to the guy with the Aviators on, I've got a hat backwards.

Second one is from Opening Day this year, me and a friend went Downtown for the Game

The Third and Final one is a little bit older, but it show's off the few times you'll catch me dressed up.
If you don't recognize me, I'm the guy in the back row on the left, not wearing sunglasses, one over from him

Sep 14, 2009
Mallefunction said:
gmaverick019 said:
Mallefunction said:
Fuck it, Imma post my cosplay.

just curious, who are you dressing up as? I'm not the most knowledgeable when it comes to cosplay, but that's a pretty decent get up (compared to the ones i've seen in person)
It's from an OLD YGO game called Forbidden Memories. I cosplayed at the game's version of priest Set: http://images.wikia.com/yugioh/images/1/19/Evil_Seto.png
ah so that's why it seemed semi-familiar, I used to dual around a bit and the style/design looked familiar

still, decently badass anyways if no one gets the game reference.

KefkaCultist

Jun 8, 2010
Lionsfan said:
I've got 3 photo's for ya, whether you like it or not.

The first one is the most recent, it was taken the morning before Warped Tour, which was July 8th I believe.
-snip--
Which city was your Warped Tour in, if you don't mind me asking? I was at Tinley Park's this year which was the 9th I think.

KP Shadow

Jul 7, 2009
I have three pictures to post. One of me striking the "Gendo Pose" (something that I frequently do IRL). [http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/828/0122310.jpg/]

One of me showing off my tinfoil hat (Made it for a Halloween costume) and my most prized Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards (From left to right: Mega-Ultra-Chicken, Obelisk the Tormentor, and Slifer the Executive Producer). [http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/835/015306.jpg/]

Finally, I have one from a while ago taken in better lighting, and showing off the box for my 2010 Nintendo Club Platinum accoutn bonus. [http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/703/183956.jpg/]

In an older topic with a similar premise, I had also posted a picture of myself wearing sunglasses and a sock (I couldn't find a bandana, so I improvised).

Lionsfan

I miss my old avatar
Jan 29, 2010
KefkaCultist said:
Which city was your Warped Tour in, if you don't mind me asking? I was at Tinley Park's this year which was the 9th I think.
Detroit, in the parking lot/walkways of Comerica Park.

Mallefunction

Feb 17, 2011
gmaverick019 said:
ah so that's why it seemed semi-familiar, I used to dual around a bit and the style/design looked familiar

still, decently badass anyways if no one gets the game reference.
I was with a big YGO group so people knew what I was from, especially when my Seto and I did our photo shoot outside of the con. It was still a lot of fun regardless, especially because Set is my favorite :) Forbidden Memories was a much beloved member of my original PS1 collection.

KefkaCultist

Jun 8, 2010
Lionsfan said:
KefkaCultist said:
Detroit, in the parking lot/walkways of Comerica Park.
Ah okay. Yeah I was at Chicago's show the day after lol. It was an awesome show this year IMO.

Anyways, back to looking at pictures of people on here so that I can stalk them... *cough* I mean say hi to them if I meet them in real life... >_>

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Turns out I have 1 more picture of the elusive me that was taken by the lead singer of Psychostick at Warped Tour this year. It's of the crowd at the show and I'm barely in it, but my face is there.

I hate having pictures of me taken so there really aren't many floating around the interwebz for me to share.

DJDarque

Words
Aug 24, 2009
I guess I could share a picture. I just took it. Be warned, I don't make a flattering photgraph.

NinjaDuckie

Sep 9, 2009
RevRaptor said:
I has a glowy, took bloody ages to catch the little guy :D
You also has goggles. I wants. o_o

Zantos said:
me wearing diffraction gratings. It's awesome
Also, ALESTORM! Effing PIRATE METAL. *high five*

ks1234

Mar 12, 2011
[http://s1087.photobucket.com/albums/j474/iwanttoplayeq/?action=view&current=281685_205708466143634_100001134476638_511089_6858451_n.jpg]

Yeah, I have no clue how to mark something as a 'spoiler' sorry!