So whatcha look like Escapists?

brunothepig

May 18, 2009
TheDarkEricDraven said:
brunothepig said:
TheDarkEricDraven said:
Do...do you mind if I say your really cute? Must be the hair and leather. So is your girlfriend, actually.
Not at all. Thankyou kind sir (madam?). I've spent years trying to convince her of that...
Ah, good, you don't mind. *Ahem* How can she not!? Your the most attractive male I've ever seen. And an Aussie-Thats just...awesome.
Haha I'm flattered (I'm blushing, probably. There's a lot of facial hair, it's hard to tell.) but I was talking about her. She is convinced that she isn't attractive, despite I and my friends many remarks to the contrary. I fear I fight a losing battle.

Inco

Swarm Agent
Sep 12, 2008
On my profile is a link to my facebook account with a recent picture of myself.
I would just do a spoiler tag thing, but I never have had the need to do so, so I don't know how.

SckizoBoy

Ineptly Chaotic
Legacy
Jan 6, 2011
A Hermit's Cave
similar.squirrel said:
Is that the record shelf you so comprehensively described in a thread a while back?
It's... one of them, yes. (Backwards, of course). My numerous OCPD-like organised media are spread out across that shelf, the shelf that my notebook was sitting on, another one next to it and one that has a TV on top of it... shit, it's going to make that room reeeeeeeeeeeally empty once I move out permanently...

loc978

Sep 18, 2010
A few years old, but it's in my profile... and it's the newest picture I have of myself. I'm not camera shy, I just rarely have my picture taken:

Also, blurry.

I always grew facial hair when I was on leave back then... it was a symbol of freedom to me.
...from 2008, maybe?

Feb 9, 2011
I got a little lazy, so I just cut my profile picture and pasted it here. Heh...anyway, me:

I apologize for the greenish pool. It has thus been shocked and chlorinated and is now once again swimable. :p

TimeLord

For the Emperor!
Legacy
Aug 15, 2008
TheDarkEricDraven said:
TimeLord said:
I look like this;

Thats how you look NOW, sure...

OT: For some reason, I am unable to post my own picture. I must be doing it wrong.
OP said nothing about right now... >.>

Tizzmarelda

Jul 1, 2010
Outright Villainy said:

I use the second one as a reference photo; any time I get a haircut I present the picture and authoritatively state "Make it so."
Beardy is that you? Its tizzy!

Sizzle Montyjing

Pronouns - Slam/Slammed/Slammin'
Apr 5, 2011
Well i tried, i really did.
But nothing.
No-one can ever see my picture, for it is non existent.
I even tried youtube.
I mean, there is one video with me on it, but i'd rather that be forgotten...
So, i'm sorry ladies, you won't be able to see my beautiful pasty-white face.
Maybe some other time... who knows?

IAmCaboose

Sep 12, 2010
This one was taken before my cousins Deb Ball.
It's from my deviantArt page, so I don't know if the code will work.
http://lynx-lambda.deviantart.com/ They're there if you can't see it... And there's one other one on there too.
Now for a fun game! Guess how long it takes me to do my hair? I'll give you a hint: More then 15 minutes, but less then an hour...

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
oh this again....well if anyone cares enough to know let me know, because you know Im sure I have many adoring fans /sarcasm

Mar 28, 2011
[http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/823/alex1t.jpg/]

Hairy Fat Man! FEAR ME!

Me last Easter.

I'm going for a ZZ Top with the beard.

Nearly there. Nearly there.

Sarkule

Jun 9, 2010
Hoping this doesn't fail epically.

Me when I first dyed my hair

In Budapest, Hungary, with faded hair.

My school formal, one of the only times I've ever dressed up :3