So, world gone yet?

axlryder

victim of VR
Jul 29, 2011
manic_depressive13 said:
Christ, did anyone ever actually believe this? I'm pretty sure there were maybe ten people total to begin with, and now no one will drop it because apparently not believing in doomsday prophesies is something worth feeling smug about.
pffffttttt

11 people, at least.

Also, if we didn't have people talking about the doomsday prophesy, then we wouldn't have gotten an amusingly not-photoshopped image of Godzilla stomping through Sydney. Then where would we be? Certainly not having as much fun, that's for sure.

Mangod

Feb 20, 2011
Reporting live from Sweden. It's 11:36, and the world is still intact far as I can tell. It's snowing a bit at the moment, but not as bad as last week.

Nothing to worry about so far.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
J Tyran said:
Still got a few hours left, it might still happen right?
Not a fuggin' chance in hell.

Not bloody likely, not frigging happening.

Not at this time, and not while I have my towel and bathrobe.

manic_depressive13

Dec 28, 2008
axlryder said:
pffffttttt

11 people, at least.

Also, if we didn't have people talking about the doomsday prophesy, then we wouldn't have gotten an amusingly not-photoshopped image of Godzilla stomping through Sydney. Then where would we be? Certainly not having as much fun, that's for sure.
Well it's true that it hasn't been photoshopped. Looks more like MS paint.

Necabo

Jul 11, 2011
RED ALERT, RED ALERT: The world has gone to shit and just transported me to some white only dimension!!!!!

Oh wait, It's just foggy as s*it

Meight08

*Insert Funny Title*
Feb 16, 2011
My neighboor has A friend who lives in bugarach that town in France with all those hippies crawling all over the
Place, wonder how They are going to take this. Sorry for the Bad spelling I'm on my phone.

bliebblob

Plushy wrangler, die-curious
Sep 9, 2009
FalloutJack said:
I'm waiting!

*Taps feet with an impatient look on his face*

No? Good. So, now that the world isn't going to end, how are you spending the day?
For fuck sake! I know I said 21/12 but give me a minute here! You think this is as easy and flipping a switch or something?!

LaughingAtlas

Nov 18, 2009
Welp, it's very dark outside where I am, though it's most likely just still nighttime. I propose we get ahead of the game a bit and find the next reason for thinking the world is ending! A date and time is preferred, but optional, let the brainstorming of the Silly Apocalypse Predictors commence!

I'm thinking 2013 will be the long-lost Year of the Spider of Chinese zodiac we've simply overlooked until now.

RyQ_TMC

Apr 24, 2009
Sweden is taking a turn for the worse, word is that the King has ordered his Special Can of Surströmming to be opened. He probably knows something. And my boss didn't come to work today. Is it... Was I not told something? Did I unsubscribe from an e-mail list by accident?

Doclector

Aug 22, 2009
Aris Khandr said:
I have been assured that this image from Sydney is totally not photoshopped in any way.

So, as you can see, it's a pretty normal day with Australian wildlife.
Seriously, I don't think that pirate boat is actually shopped. Gotta love them crazy australians riding around on pirate boats.

In the UK, we have...nothing. Yet.

Piorn

Dec 26, 2007
We have a bit of rain, and the waterline is about 1 meter higher than usual where I live.
There might still be something happening.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
bliebblob said:
FalloutJack said:
I'm waiting!

*Taps feet with an impatient look on his face*

No? Good. So, now that the world isn't going to end, how are you spending the day?
For fuck sake! I know I said 21/12 but give me a minute here! You think this is as easy and flipping a switch or something?!
We live in a world of instant gratification.

I WANT TO BE INSTANTLY GRATIFIED, DAMMIT!

The Artificially Prolonged

Random Semi-Frequent Poster
Jul 15, 2008
Oh the humanity, the devastation, the crumbling ruins of a once great civilisation... Oh no wait hang on Liverpool looks like that all the time, nevermind false alarm :p

Blood Brain Barrier

Nov 21, 2011
Doclector said:
Aris Khandr said:
I have been assured that this image from Sydney is totally not photoshopped in any way.

So, as you can see, it's a pretty normal day with Australian wildlife.
Seriously, I don't think that pirate boat is actually shopped. Gotta love them crazy australians riding around on pirate boats.

In the UK, we have...nothing. Yet.
If that's a pirate boat then you're a pirate. After all, the Brits colonised Australia and that's most likely one of the original British ships.

Myndnix

Aug 11, 2012
It is now 11:12 GMT and I am still alive over here in the UK.
Up yours, doomsayers.

Wadders

Aug 16, 2008
Looks like all those lambs and virgins I sacrificed throughout the night to appease the Gods did the job then.

You're welcome...