So, world gone yet?

TheMann

Jul 13, 2010
Aris Khandr said:
I have been assured that this image from Sydney is totally not photoshopped in any way.

So, as you can see, it's a pretty normal day with Australian wildlife.
Well that's what Australia gets for building a giant shrine to the vengeful Armadillo God.

Aariana

Apr 10, 2010
Yeah, I know it's not the end of the world and all, but I'm still posting this cause it makes me happy, dammit!

Also, it's hailing in Vancouver. Does that count as apocalyptic?

Lonewolfm16

Feb 27, 2012
Utah here, confirming it is a bit cold, but other than that pretty much good. But come on did we really thing it was gonna happen? Everyone knows the apocolypse wont be until Ragnarok, and people aren't near evil enough for the signs of that to be upon us. Plus Skoll and Hati haven't even eaten the sun and moon. Come on people... jeez so gullible.

Buizel91

Autobot
Aug 25, 2008
What if the world already ended? And this hell?

Paradox! *makes creepy oooooing sounds...*

Taddy

Jan 28, 2010
Reporting in from Australia.

It's bloody hot as hell, the tar in the road is melting, the metal on the railroads is warping and bending. Spiders the size of my entire hand are crawling out of the bathroom sink.

But still no fire and brimstone..

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
Friends, I think it's safe to call this myth busted.

Now, let's go celebrate by blowing something up.

shrekfan246

Not actually a Japanese pop star
May 26, 2011
Taddy said:
Reporting in from Australia.

It's bloody hot as hell, the tar in the road is melting, the metal on the railroads is warping and bending. Spiders the size of my entire handing are crawling out of the bathroom sink.

But still no fire and brimstone..
Yeah, but that's an average day in Australia.

It's been windy as fuck in Vermont, but other than being unseasonably warm (raining at the end of December, really?), nothing out of the ordinary.

TheWiki

Sep 21, 2011
Calgary, Alberta.
Dark as shit here.
Some falling asteroids would really brighten things up, but no luck thus far.

Thespian

Sep 11, 2010
Nah it's all good here. Though, there's this headless demon floating next to me and my toast burned. Other than that though there's hardly any apocalypse at all.

McMullen

Mar 9, 2010
Aris Khandr said:
I have been assured that this image from Sydney is totally not photoshopped in any way.
I agree. I say it's been MSPainted.

The only apocalyptic thing I encountered today was a seemingly endless final exam. But I had some great apple cider afterward.

JagermanXcell

Oct 1, 2012
Uh... its a tad bit cold over here, sky is pretty dark, I assume its the strange occurrence know as "night".
just saw came home from seeing the Hobbit, only 2 more hours until the day ends.
If you'll excuse me Mayans, I'll be playing Dark Souls.

Samurai Rabbit

Apr 2, 2011
Quite possible the most boring Apocalypse so far. We've had a bit of rain here in Manchester and I've got Man Flu... that's about it.

Turns out the Mayans didn't foresee the end of the world it was just that they could only be arsed plotting a calendar for 500 hundred years. Lazy bastards!

Zeraki

WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOOOOOOOOR!?
Legacy
Feb 9, 2009
New Jersey
Country
United States
Maybe the world really did end and now we're all in hell.

Denamic

Aug 19, 2009
FalloutJack said:

Well, in true Mythbusters fashion, after busting the myth, we'd have to figure out what WOULD blow up the planet and do that.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
Paragon Fury said:
This pretty much sums up my feelings on today.

GOOD.

Denamic said:
FalloutJack said:

Well, in true Mythbusters fashion, after busting the myth, we'd have to figure out what WOULD blow up the planet and do that.
I refuse to do live testing on this and make us all look like big idiots.

Let's see... The neutrinos (or Latinos) won't mutate. Gazuga isn't here. Cthulhu obviously slept in. Armageddon is bullshit because we CAN knock an asteroid away from Earth with our missles. CERN hasn't created a black hole. There's no greater rumblings from Yellowstone. The Daleks haven't landed. The Halloween Door didn't open.

Hmmmm.... AH!

Queen Michael

has read 4,010 manga books
Jun 9, 2009
"How about you? I see the world didn't end yesterday."
"Are you sure?"

Any comics fan will recognize this one.