So, you just found out you are Jesus...

godfist88

Dec 17, 2010
the first thing i'd do would be to spite all those westboro freaks to hell. then i'd tell everyone that homosexuality is perfectly normal, then i'd have pedophilia labeled as a mortal sin and smite all the priests who got away with it.

Aetera

Jan 19, 2011
godfist88 said:
the first thing i'd do would be to spite all those westboro freaks to hell. then i'd tell everyone that homosexuality is perfectly normal
HOW COULD I FORGET TO DO THIS

Hehehe. I'd love to see the look on all of their faces when they realize that the child of God is a lesbian. Ha, that'd be so much fun.

"Actually, Dad loves watching Queer as Folk. That Emmett is such a character!"

*conservative heads explode*

Mstrswrd

Always playing Touhou. Always.
Mar 2, 2008
Shit'd get really bad before it got better, let me say that much.

Well, rather, let me put it this way; I would fix the problems of the world in ways that I think would make it work. The problem with that? Lots of people aren't going to like the process.

theheroofaction

Jan 20, 2011
Whenever somebody argues that "scripture says X" on a modern political issue, I'll fill the sky with lightning, that reads: No it doesn't

rwege

Nov 12, 2009
Probably still sit around "smoking" and playin LoL and Starcraft all day.

Except 6 poolers would suddenly have a bout of herpes spring up on their face.

Devil's Due

Sep 27, 2008
Try to prove it to all, laugh at anyone foolish enough to fall for the whole "I'm the son of god!" sort of deal. Then I'd raise hell, because if there really is a hell, why not have some fun with the world since they've always screwed me over in return? Though I'll be honest, I'll only do it to the hurtful people in the world. Since I'll be Hey-Zues de Mexico, I can tell if someone is good or not!

thefrizzlefry

Feb 20, 2009
I'd prove myself to be the son of god, and then tell the world to stop being so goddamned unpleasant, and re-emphasize the idea of loving one another regardless of things like race, religion, sexual orientation, etc.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Redlin's the name, crimefighting's the game.

Dark Knifer said:
Enter a swimming race and run instead of swim. Go being God...
What are you going to do when the bitter, jealous mortals disqualify you?

Rex Fallout

Oct 5, 2010
I'd fly over to Libya, deal with that mess then fly over to Afghanistan, give the soldiers some deserved rest and take care of Iran myself, I'd then go to every country in the middle east, and make sure that everyone had their own democracy and the whole everyone is made equal thing, with a nice ol american giving everyone "life liberty and the pursuit of happiness" stuff, and then I'd go to China and start some new Democratic Protests, it will be just like Tiananmen Square! Except that one guy standing infront of the tanks would be me, and the tanks would most likely blow up. Or I'd pick them up with my mind and throw them into the ocean! Oh the choices...

Geo Da Sponge

May 14, 2008
poiumty said:
Geo Da Sponge said:
If God exists in the traditional Christian sense, it logically follows that hell exists. So you would be condemning all those people to an eternity of suffering. Just because you think religion is teh evilz even when it turns out to be right.
Didn't you read the OP? He said "the literal child of God", but never said WHICH God.

Also, i'd abolish Hell. Because i can.
The thread title is "So, you just found out you are Jesus...". That rather the number of religions you could be coming from. Also wouldn't trying to abolish Hell lead to war between Angels and Demons, that is to say, the apocalypse...

supermariner

Aug 27, 2010
i'd realise that no matter how ferverently i insisted not to take any notice of me i'd still be worshipped as the son of God (which is fair i suppose seeing as i would be in this situation)

so i'd use my new found influence to order eager-to-please christians to make me sandwiches and rub my feet
i've always held the view that the concept of the christian God is anti-freedom and oppressive
so just because his existance would be proved through me being his son wouldn't change my feelings towards him
Christian civil war ftw

EDIT: i've just realised that God and Jesus are the same person
so that's my previous sentiment rendered irrelevant

Ohhi

Nov 13, 2009
I would leave this planet and create my own with ninjas, pirates, giant fighting robots, super sayains, and everything that rocks than after I had lived a full life on that planet then I would drown myself in bacon.