So, you wake up, and there's blood in your bed...

MissGinaKid

Mar 16, 2010
I actually have woken up to find blood on my sheets what with menstration and all. So If it happened agian that would be my first guess.

Lissa-QUON

Jun 22, 2009
MissGinaKid said:
I actually have woken up to find blood on my sheets what with menstration and all. So If it happened agian that would be my first guess.
Repeated for truth and agreement.

aashell13

Jan 31, 2011
I sometimes get nosebleeds in my sleep, so this has actually happened to me. my main thought is something along the lines of "oh crap, that's gonna be a PAIN to get out" mostly because it's inevitably dry by the time i wake up.

SwimmingRock

Nov 11, 2009
silverhawk100 said:
Not again...
Add in a *sigh* and that would be entirely accurate.

Had this problem a lot in my younger years. My mother used to freak out. I just used to get annoyed at the dried blood making my shirt stick to my hairy chest. Peeling off a shirt and ripping hairs out of your chest is not a good way to start your day.

Biosophilogical

Jul 8, 2009
DeadSp8s said:
I'd check my weiner first.
This
Julianking93 said:
*obligatory period bloodstain joke here*
Followed by this (because when my bed is apparently bleeding, nothing says OMGWTF like multi-sex humour).
Risingblade said:
God damn it I need to see a doctor
And finally this (though at some point during this process, I'd check for incriminating evidence of foul play ... you know, missing kidney, foreign body parts, corpses nailed to my ceiling ... the usual suspects)

Innegativeion

Positively Neutral!
Feb 18, 2011
Okay, I think we can make a comprehensive flowchart for reacting to this situation, based on the responses:

Are you a woman?----->yes-----> It's that time again----> No it's not...---> check for horse head
l
l
l
V
No
l
l
l
V
Check Dick--->Dick is fine---> check for horse head and/or hookers and/or virgin sacrifices
l
l
l
V
Call a doctor

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
silverhawk100 said:
Not again...
Oh look another Lain avatar...<.<

OT: I would assume that I'm dying and lay there because I'm too lazy to actually check...

sharkinz

Apr 26, 2010
I was thinking of making a menstruation joke but I decided against it.

So I am just going to say the worst scenario would be that someone cut off my legs in my sleep.

shwnbob

May 16, 2009
I had to get out of that handcuff somehow... If that meant cutting off my leg then so be it!