So you're a Daedra...

RagnorakTres

Feb 10, 2009
Daedra Lord of Rockin'

Everything from the Beatles to Green Day to Nightwish comes under my purview. Oh, and Mindless Self-Indulgence and Foreigner and Trans-Siberian Orchestra and Bach and...

Deadarm

Sep 8, 2008
Just came up with another.
The Daedric Lord of Inanimate Objects Falling Off of Very Tall Shelves and/or Countertops
I only exist while the inanimate object is falling and can only be defeated by securing all inanimate objects onto their shelves and counters or setting them all on the floor. And I mean ALL, because if just one falls I can make it do what I want. Also I can make the object fall in any direction that I want once it starts... even... in circles. (However no matter what direction, it acts as if gravity were pulling it and continues to speed up until it hits something.)

War Penguin

Serious Whimsy
Jun 13, 2009
Daedra lord of penguins.
Arise my little birds in tuxedos! This world shall be ours! Bwahaha!
GirlGamer said:
Or the Daedric Lady of Junk Food. All the pop, chips and candy I can eat without gaining a pound!
Nevermind. Now I'm daedra lord of jealousy. [small]Lucky...[/small]

ffxfriek

Apr 3, 2008
Deadra lord of zombies! zombies zombies zombies sorry couldnt resist. but my answer is final

gavinator93

Mar 22, 2009
I would be. Daedra, Lord of Baby Skeet Shooting,
yes its sick, but i really dislike small children, oh god the noise.

ChoklateShyt

Apr 16, 2009
Daedric Lord of Cake. Where i overthrow AmrasCalmacil and take over his plane of Oblivion =D

cheese cake FROM HELLLL!!!

Airbear101

Jun 14, 2009
Daedra lord of oh shit i shouldnt have poured all my level up points into strength, now i really wanna use this sweet health spell cause im about to die, but dont have enough magika:(