So you're a Daedra...

Buschmaki

Apr 16, 2009
I'd daedra lord for more daedric lordship. or if i couldn't do that definitely the daedric lord of madness cause then i could say random things and do random stuff and make people crazy!

KarumaK

Sep 24, 2008
Deadric Lord of Everything/one, Anything/one, and Nothing.../one

For good measure ;)

Aug 17, 2009
The Daedra Lord of Love. I'd have idiot teenagers at my beck and call. Plus, I'd have horrible distortions of love as my minions, like trailer trash.

1weirdgirl

Oct 21, 2008
I think I would be a Daedra Lord of laziness and have a part-time job as the Daedra Lord of dawdling.

SimuLord

Whom Gods Annoy
Aug 20, 2008
I'd be the Approximately 17 Meter Tall Daedra Who, Funnily Enough, Happens to be Made Entirely Out of Feet Movie.

(cookie for the reference)

wierdman51

Apr 24, 2009
daedra lord of invisbility! invisible daedra oon the loose ! bettah watch out or me or my soldiers will run you through with claymores!

L3m0n_L1m3

Jul 27, 2009
Daedra Lord of those objects in daily life that you often forget about.

Aglets? I rule those.

Link Kadeshi

Oct 17, 2008
Evil Scotsman said:
Link Kadeshi said:
Lord or Mountain Dew. I'd be whorshiped by EVERYONE!
Except me, as I have no idea what Mountain Dew is
And I'd be the Daedric Lord of Piss off, I'm busy
Once you partake, it's like liquid crack. Except not crack... Not really, anyways. Although... NOTE TO SELF: Try adding more crack!
Anyways... Most gamers use it as their game drink of choice. My math could be off, sure, but please realize that I'm talking the Americas and more specifically, from my experience. Also, try my new Cheese Flavor... Last time I ask Sheogorath for flavor ideas....
open trap said:
Evil Scotsman said:
Link Kadeshi said:
Lord or Mountain Dew. I'd be whorshiped by EVERYONE!
Except me, as I have no idea what Mountain Dew is
And I'd be the Daedric Lord of Piss off, I'm busy
Mountain Dew is soda and many people say it lowers your sperm count so no i would not bow down to him
Do not believe what the other Lords of Oblivion will tell you, no such count is lowered by use of Mtn Dew. Not in the Spermal area, nor the inter-cranial presure area, either.