Solid Snake Wants You To See Watchmen Again

ElArabDeMagnifico

Dec 20, 2007

"You say you've got issues, and ya know what? Fuck you, see this movie or you will regret it. Trust me."

That is what I assume he is REALLY saying when I look at that picture. Just look at those eyes.

Maniac536

Jan 14, 2009
On a seperate note I thought Hayter wasn't involved in this version of the project...

I'm glad he is.

Logan Westbrook

Transform, Roll Out, Etc
Feb 21, 2008
My favourite part of Hayter's open letter? The part where he has to apologise for the rape metaphor at the end of it.

Raziel_Likes_Souls

Mar 6, 2008
OKAY! OHMYGOD METAL GEEEEEEEEEAAAAAARRRRRR.[/reference]

On-topic: really. Snake is asking us to see Watchmen, AGAIN. Come on. He only wants our money But like Rorscach says "American love is like Coke in little green bottles. They don't make it anymore."

santaandy

Sep 26, 2008
Fuck David Hayter. Asking me to see a movie twice just so corporations can get more money is an insult to my fandom. I can only imagine what Alan Moore would think. Hayter's request is nothing more than extortion, and I will not be held a financial prisoner by a corporation *or* its mouthpiece! I would rather the entertainment I love die permanently than have it be perverted by greed to such an anti-consumerist level. I'd rather buy the book and give my money to the creator, the person who is really responsible for my entertainment (though sadly in this case it won't).

Maybe companies should try making a movie that is appealing enough that enough people will want to see it in the first place. It's worked out pretty well for Marvel and DC so far. Way better than for video game movies, that's for sure.

new_age_reject

Lives in dactylic hexameter.
Dec 28, 2008
Well I haven't seen it yet and as I don't have a spare £15 then I wont be seeing it this weekend either.
I would like to see it though.