Some good music.

Zykon TheLich

Extra Heretical!
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
Country
UK
Found a youtube playlist for the FO4 radio mod, Boston Pirate Radio. Spent a good deal of time murdering round the wasteland to these tunes.

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010

It’s neat hearing how different a song can sound in a different key and arrangement. Howard’s got a good sound crew too.

Reactions: gorfias

Gordon_4

The Big Engine
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Australia

Its not inaccuate to say that despite never quite being the phenomenon Pokemon was, Digimon was still very popular - and to be honest had the much superior anime, except Adventure 02; fuck that one - and its movie, while a little disjointed actually had a pretty banging soundtrack.

And I'll be damned if 'One Week' by Barenaked Ladies didn't just fit its scenes in this movie like a glove.

Reactions: BrawlMan

XsjadoBlaydette

Piss-Drinking Nazi Wine-Mums
May 26, 2022
Country
Wales
Got a distinctive melancholic grungy vocalist and sound that can imagine would be used in a film set in the 90s as a vague callback to them noises without having to maneuver around the clawing music label copyrights.

Last edited:

Zykon TheLich

Extra Heretical!
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
Country
UK
Got a distinctive melancholic grungy vocalist and sound that can imagine would be used in a film set in the 90s as a vague callback to them noises without having to maneuver around the clawing music label copyrights.

It's like Layne Staley got off the gear and made some brighter stuff:

Edit: fuck, will fix second link later. Called days of the new.
Fixed! Woo!

Last edited:

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Digimon was still very popular - and to be honest had the much superior anime, except Adventure 02; fuck that one - and its movie, while a little disjointed actually had a pretty banging soundtrack.
That "movie" was not even actually a movie. All it was ova specials cut and edited to fit in to a "movie". Which explains certain plot holes in the script, why certain scenes are disjointed, or bare thread excuses how the kids got in America. It's been a long while, so I do not remember a lot.

Gordon_4

The Big Engine
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Australia
That "movie" was not even actually a movie. All it was ova specials cut and edited to fit in to a "movie".
That does explain a lot; I think they did the same thing years ago when they ‘made’ the Vehicle Force and Lion Force Voltron crossover movie.

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
Amazing what can be self published these days. The Beatles supposedly had 4 tracks with which to make Sergent Pepper.

This one keeps me up at night. Dang it.

New release...

Piscian

Elite Member
Apr 28, 2020
Country
United States
I'm normally not a video game music dude, but I found some real bangers this week that I wish I could get on spotify

dude killin it on a harmonica

Goddamn if that isn't annoyingly catchie. Love this games music

Couple of catchie tunes from the Sandman TV show. I think one is The Corinthian's theme and the other one is from the Dinner. I wish Desire's theme was an actual song, its always almost starting which is kind of the point I guess.

The Corinthian's theme

Dinner I think. I wish Sppoky rock would make a come back. I miss Portishead.

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
Proem's "Socially Inept" is one of those albums that found me at a time in my life when it couldn't have been more apropos: new to Texas, alone, shooting a lot of pool, drinking too much. I was dubbed "the odd duck" given I frequented the same bar, but never really talked to anyone. I made friends one drink at a time as other regulars finally decided to decode me, the guy who was always there, but never talked to anyone. Somehow, I made lot of friends that way.

I've actually chatted with Proem (Richard Baily) on Twitter. The poster of the first video pinned a comment about distancing themselves from Proem once learning Proem was a "Satanist." I asked Baily about that given its initial absurdity and... well... he IS a Satanist. Not in the robe-wearing, sacrificing goats, praising the prince of darkness sort of way, but more a militant atheist. The "Satanist" term is more an ironic twist in that they are so anti-religious, that they've created a religion out of it. He even went so far as to send me links to literature. I read some of it out of curiosity, and there's nothing "evil" about it; they actively distance themselves from any form of organized religious belief; there's no "spirituality" about it. They basically live by the tenant that you should live your life and that should not interfere with the lives of others, i.e.: treat others as you would like to be treated.