Some good music.

Zykon TheLich

Extra Heretical!
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
Country
UK
In that case, this albumy playlist has a more complete collection of their stuff, for good measure - is worth hearing their all 👌🤳

Excellent, I've been on a bit of a rock n roll tip recently, rather than the usual techno, but here's a couple of bits and bobs

Saw Fairport Convention live a few weeks ago, I think there were about 10 people in the audience that didn't have white hair, but it was a great gig, much smaller and more inimate than the one in the video. Ric Sanders (chap in the glasses on the left) did an amazing violin solo at the end of this song.

Zykon TheLich

Extra Heretical!
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
Country
UK
In light of the recent series on Jeffrey Dahmer, here's a somewhat tongue in cheek old death metal album I had some time ago.

Reactions: XsjadoBlaydette

Baffle

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
All the lads in the office at Spotify Wrapped have been taking the piss out of me all week. Here's my top five for the year, and in my defence the first two rank highly on all nu-metal playlists so that's why I listened to them so much.

Most listened to album was Garbage's No Gods No Masters, which is excellent by the way (I would have listened less if it was not).

Reactions: BrawlMan

Zykon TheLich

Extra Heretical!
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
Country
UK
Went to see Ozric Tentacles and Gong last night. I've posted Ozrics before but hadn't ever really heard any Gong. A bit like early Pink Floyd.

Someone uploaded most of the performance of an earlier date on the same tour

Reactions: XsjadoBlaydette

Specter Von Baren

Annoying Green Gadfly
Legacy
Aug 25, 2013
I don't know, send help!
Country
USA
Marianas Trench's album 'Ever After'

The first and last song (Below) both incorporate elements of all the other songs in the album and all the songs lead into one another. Additionally, one of the band members even wrote a short story to go along with the songs. All the songs are good too so it's a really unique album in a lot of ways.

Zykon TheLich

Extra Heretical!
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
Country
UK
Well, I've been continuing on my rock vibe. Stoner rock mixed with shades of old school doom metal. Really liking this one.

Also had a bit of electro swing on.

Last edited:
Reactions: XsjadoBlayde