Some good music.

xmbts

Still Approved by Shock
Legacy
May 30, 2010
Country
United States

I will keep posting this shows soundtrack until I die.

Reactions: Piscian

Piscian

Elite Member
Apr 28, 2020
Country
United States

I will keep posting this shows soundtrack until I die.
It kills me that DoroHeDoro seems to have largely flown under the radar. I'm just over the moon at how intricate and detailed the artwork is. Most animation features very basic background, but that dudes linework is incredible

original.jpg

xmbts

Still Approved by Shock
Legacy
May 30, 2010
Country
United States
It kills me that DoroHeDoro seems to have largely flown under the radar. I'm just over the moon at how intricate and detailed the artwork is. Most animation features very basic background, but that dudes linework is incredible

View attachment 10029
I believe the original mangaka is a lady, it's a bummer the show won't ever get another season but the manga is something to behold.

Piscian

Elite Member
Apr 28, 2020
Country
United States
Some more Cyberpunk appropriate Music this time, more thematically inspired

photomode_12112023_200447.png

Space Lion Yoko Kanno and performed by the Seatbelts

Bjork - All is Full Of Love

Susumu Hirasawa - Dream Island Obsessional Park

XsjadoBlaydette

~s•o√r∆rπy°`
May 26, 2022
Clear 'n Present Danger
Country
Must
If Alice in Chains were a potent fave drug you could get 20 dealers ago when sources oft overlapp as trusted friends, this would be the wavering iffy batch the current dealer you just met last week would say is totes legit the same or better but you already know is gonna be kinda middling to poor if it's even that at all and just have to deal with the bullshit cause where the fuck else you gonna go?

Was I harsh? Ok I wa probably being a bit harsh there, the drugs are starting to kick in now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zykon TheLich

Zykon TheLich

Extra Heretical!
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
Country
UK
If Alice in Chains were a potent fave drug you could get 20 dealers ago when sources oft overlapp as trusted friends, this would be the wavering iffy batch the current dealer you just met last week would say is totes legit the same or better but you already know is gonna be kinda middling to poor if it's even that at all and just have to deal with the bullshit cause where the fuck else you gonna go?

Was I harsh? Ok I wa probably being a bit harsh there, the drugs are starting to kick in now.
It's a bit like getting diamorphine pills instead of amps, it's good stuff but it doesn't give you that instant 0-60 hit and half of it gets destroyed in your stomach.

I actually quite like it. I'm a sucker for 90s style grunge/alternative rock etc. Kinda like Days of the New, an Alice in Chains tribute band that write their own songs. It gets a thumbs up from me.

Reactions: XsjadoBlaydette

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020

Artist: Point No Point Album: Bad Vibes in Mushroom Forest
Release Year: 2022
Genre/Style: Alternative, Indietronica, Kraut Pop, Post Pop, Shoegaze, Experimental

❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂

TRACKLIST
01. Hoch leben die Moneren! - 00:00
02. Birthdays - 04:45
03. Ducks & Gods - 08:04
04. Schlechte Vibes im Pilzwald - 10:06
05. Are You OK? - 13:15
06. Museum der Angst - 16:34
07. Les Nouvelles Aventures de John Lapin - 22:14
08. The Sky Was Orange - 24:39
09.The Unknown Ingredient - 30:46

am planning to market this music on sex appeal alone

1701722995582.png

Last edited:

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
The Baguette Effect is too good a name for mere album title no matter the quality of chill funk jazz beat type (am shit with the finicky identification of music sub genres sorry!)within. Dialgo's nice and all, but the world is in dire need of baguette effect band name!

can relate

Last edited:

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
Too late to squeeze this in last edit, bastards. Not that it matters with these ninja smoke avoidance bombs ahah!

Ooohkay, might've forgotten to pack those.

Reactions: Zykon TheLich