Someone calls you 'gay' as an insult, what's your response/thoughts?

ffs-dontcare

Aug 13, 2009
If someone calls me gay as an insult, I don't really care. Okay, he insulted me. Big deal. It doesn't matter what he said, the fact is he insulted me. And I don't care. The way I see it, he has the mental capabilities of a 5 year old not because he used the word "gay" in a derogatory context but because he insulted me in the first place. Personal attacks are just weak in general.

Lord Honk

Mar 24, 2009
People who toss around such words as insults are rarely in possession of mental capacity to understand rational logic, so I usually tell them they're adopted and their parents don't love them. They'll brood over the fact that someone told them what they've been thinking subconciously (else they wouldn't draw attention to themselves by such vulgar means) until they curl up and weep at night.

At least that's what I like to think. I've long abandoned the thought that such people can be dealt with from the viewpoint of a rational thinking person.

TallanKhan

Aug 13, 2009
I would point out that they are in all likelyhood projecting their repressed feelings onto others, then for good measure i would wrap piano wire around their neck and pull it tight until their feet stopped kicking.

Aug 1, 2010
Duskwaith said:
Yes i am gay, fancy a good time honey?

Gotta love the reaction
HAHA! I LOVE doing this. Never had the opportunity to do it in real life, but I have done it to people online and it always stops them cold.

darkman80723

Jul 1, 2009
Archemetis said:
darkman80723 said:
I laugh my a$$ off since I am gay and call them "breeder" right back
I can't imagine how funny that has to be. :)
oh man the look on their face is PRICELESS. I even had one guy stop me (I was at a bar with my man and we were holding hands) and have me explain to him what I meant, was laughing so hard I couldnt breathe.

Doom-Slayer

Ooooh...I has custom title.
Jul 18, 2009
My response...."Actually Im Bi...so Im half gay...you were close though, nice try"

klausaidon

Aug 4, 2009
I'll go one step further, and say my response to that exact situation.

"Hehe, thank you, and I'm loving it. Now we were discussing Sonic?"

tobi the good boy

Dec 16, 2007
Idiot: You're GAY!!! / You're a ******
ME: Yes, im also expensive. im sure you could check wallmart and find someone more in your price range

blackflare

Jul 25, 2010
I would turn the other cheek. Laugh it off and just smile to myself thinkinghes probably gay or has issues himself

Broderick

May 25, 2010
I havent been called that in forever, but last time I basicly told him in very bad spelling "yes I r penor lover" and then went to describe all my sexual antics in full detail...he didnt reply. I am comfortable enough with my own sexuality to say that, so it doesnt really bother me much.

Attelia

Dec 23, 2009
darkman80723 said:
I laugh my a$$ off since I am gay and call them "breeder" right back
Ah! Breeder. It's much lighter than the "You motherf***er" I use.
Same context, really. The other person rarely knows where the quote comes from. (It does come from somewhere)