Something for the pokenerds

Nostalgia

Mar 8, 2009
Due to Sneasel being my favorite, I would of probably went with that, but I can't let myself. I'd love to be able to fly around or do something more than just have a bipedal companion.
So, Articuno.

I could be an ass and say Ditto though to have them all, but that feels like cheating.

Gerazzi

Feb 18, 2009
any ghost pokemon, yes I am creepy.

P.S. whoever wants to have a Pokemon as a sexual partner has A HUGE furry affinity and no will to live.

Davey Woo

Jan 9, 2009
I'd have one of the main character from the series' first pokémon, because they can usually take out anything with a quick attack. Lol

But I'd say my favourite would be Groudon.

xitel

Assume That I Hate You.
Aug 13, 2008
How has noone mentioned Shaymin yet? The guy's so adorable!

Hangman's Prize

Feb 23, 2009
Gotta go with one of the originals... Either a Bulbasaur or a Tauras and I'd just throw a saddle on him and start a home rodeo.

Omnidum

Mar 27, 2008
Blaziken. It effing jumps over buildings, and can scorch anything with it's feet. Pretty badass in my book, but my book has been wittled down to a small fraction whay it used to be.

9NineBreaker9

Nov 1, 2007
Cubone! It's so adorable, but yet so creepy for wearing its mother's skull 0.o

... someone has mommy issues...

The_Chief

Jun 3, 2008
black lincon said:
Magmar, I don't care If no one cares about him anymore he was the most laid back pokemon ever, he would probably be fun to hang out with.
he looked baked all the time and i'd have to say gengar, scaring the shit out of everyone, everywhere

confernal

Feb 5, 2009
A Steelix and make millions of dollars from running the cheapist demolition service on the planet.

Jul 9, 2008
Totodile. I've always liked Totodile, since that was the first Pokemon I had in the first pokemon game I ever had, Gold.