Something you want to know before you die

Lavi

Sep 20, 2008
Will Daredevil ever have a single chick for more than a few issues... that doesn't die three times over and the most recent being suicide? Yes, epic question to life.

Nah, I'd wanna know: Will science continue its failure of scientific fucking method? Will they all continue to ignore evidence they simply don't like because it doesn't fit their theory? Is God a chaotic neutral? Can I play poker with Hitler and Stalin if I am a horrible person? Can I play poker with Hitler and Stalin even if I am a good person? Is Satan really red or is he blue? Do blue people rule the universe? Why are Green Lanturns always so faggoty?

Skalman

Jul 29, 2008
I want to know the answer to every possible question that have, does or ever will exist.
If not, I'd like to know:

The Janitors' real name in Scrubs.

nekolux

Apr 7, 2008
Nibbles said:
Nah, I'd wanna know: Will science continue its failure of scientific fucking method? Will they all continue to ignore evidence they simply don't like because it doesn't fit their theory?
Hey now, what's with that attack on the scientific method? It consists of a valid hypothesis, thorough testing and obtaining of empirical evidence and if disproved the hypothesis is thrown away. Where did you see an incident where science ignored empirical evidence and continued to use the theory?
In sept 2009 CERN will restart the LHC if the collisions are successful this time and the higgs boson is not observed then the standard model has to be thrown out. Everything we've learned about physics will be deemed incorrect. How is that ignoring evidence?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_method
To be termed scientific, a method of inquiry must be based on gathering observable, empirical and measurable evidence subject to specific principles of reasoning.
An objective method of testing a certain hypothesis. How is that a failure?

I demand evidence to back up your statement dear sir!

sabotstarr

Sep 4, 2008
pimppeter2 said:
Vault boy Eddie said:
Another one, WTF is up with the whole 2012 fiasco?
It just a bunch of BS made up by retards
yes the Mayans were stupid, excellent answers.
Just kidding, but why girls hate telling guys what they are really thinking.

Lavi

Sep 20, 2008
NAHNAH XD I was mocking scientists who hardly act like it anymore. Science succombs to a social thing where the popular theory must be prayed to as law while the rest of evidence is ignored or denied. Physics does escape this generally since they don't spend 99% of their time attacking religion or the like. Biology though, by god that is concerning.

Probably should've been moar clear. In short, some scientists are too freaking bias, will it ever stop?

EDIT: Will Octo-Momma lose her babehs?! I MUST KNOW D:

nekolux

Apr 7, 2008
Nibbles said:
NAHNAH XD I was mocking scientists who hardly act like it anymore. Science succombs to a social thing where the popular theory must be prayed to as law while the rest of evidence is ignored or denied. Physics does escape this generally since they don't spend 99% of their time attacking religion or the like. Biology though, by god that is concerning.

Probably should've been moar clear. In short, some scientists are too freaking bias, will it ever stop?
Well the problem really lies with humans doesn't it =S lol.
And it isn't the scientific community which ignores the evidence, it's the mass media which dont have enough balls to propagate these evidence for fear of losing viewers.

Oh and i think physics is the closest to what you said actually. Remember the Newtonian mechanics? People still use it cause it's rather accurate for day to day use however the concept is vastly different from the currently accepted theory of relativity.

EgoDeusEst

May 9, 2008
OK. I have been wondering this for a very long time: Why the heck did the goddamn chicken cross the goddamn road?

Ballistic Bum

Feb 16, 2009
EgoDeusEst said:
OK. I have been wondering this for a very long time: Why the heck did the goddamn chicken cross the goddamn road?
To get to the other side.

You learned this in Kindergarten, silly.

Thaepheux

Dec 30, 2008
If the manufacturers for 'Twisties' (the chips) will ever re-release the Intense hot flavour.
(I fkn loved those)

Gooble

May 9, 2008
How was everything (matter, light, the electromagnetic spectrum etc.) created in the first place?

And if there does turn out to be a God, who did created all of it, how did he come in to existence?

zekana

Feb 11, 2009
its probably wrong of me to think this but how couldi prolong my life so i wouldn't have to die? is there a way to make it so i can live forever, as in my cells always repair themselves, they never die. my mind never goes down the tube as i grow older. basically, is there a way to illiminate aging?

id wish to live on for as long as i can while trying to help others.