Songs that get you pumped up

Kenbo Slice

Deep In The Willow
Jun 7, 2010
What are some songs that get you pumped up and ready to take on anything that comes your way?

For me it'd be these two:

Johnny Novgorod

Bebop Man
Legacy
Feb 9, 2012
I'm going to post this song because it's what I'm listening to right now, but anything from Combat Rock works for me.

DefunctTheory

Not So Defunct Now
Mar 30, 2010
Nothing get me more pumped then Meatloaf...

Besides, obviously, AC/DC.

Rooster893

Mwee bwee bwee.
Feb 4, 2009
<youtube=uOqP3wj2x14>
<youtube=Iof5pRAIZmw>
<youtube=Z_HQ66Tj3rg>
<youtube=bIJG5nrzLQk>
<youtube=lcQ853ibg08>

Special mention goes to the Street Fighter 4 version of Guile's theme.

tippy2k2

Beloved Tyrant
Legacy
Mar 15, 2008
I bought Fall Out Boys newest CD almost exclusively because of this song. If I were a prize fighter, this would be my walk-in theme...

The beat and tempo is high and gets the blood flowing. The "Light'em up" also has some sports implication ("Light'em up" can be used as a term for scoring against your opponent), which makes it a fun and uplifting song to play while working out.

[Kira Must Die]

Incubator
Sep 30, 2009
These two songs in particular comes to my head:
(Skip to 1:49)

(Don't mind the thumbnail. The video is among one of the most badass things I've ever seen)

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
To be honest I wish I could just link half of the soundtrack to Evangelion 3.0.

Elfgore

Your friendly local nihilist
Legacy
Dec 6, 2010
Well embed hates me so I will just put the songs.

Dethklok- The Gears

Alesana- Nero's Decay

I See Stars- Filth Friends Unite

BathorysGraveland2

Feb 9, 2013

Has to be this. I discovered the group through this song about a month or two ago, and it has become my favourite rap song since. I've listened to it many times now since I first heard it, and it still gets me feeling all bouncy just as much. It's just... so fucking perfect.

Edit: Though the music video is the clean version. The original version is always superior, but of course.

staika

I am Tizzy's Willing Slave
Aug 3, 2009
Well I got a few songs but Fade Away by We Came As Romans holds a special place in my heart even if it is a newer song. Plus I got to talk to Dave (one of the vocalists) at warped tour on Thursday, I think it was then that my love of their new album grew to where it is now.

ghostrider409895

Mar 7, 2010
When I was with Martial Arts America a few of my favorite instructors would play songs from this CD of Mortal Kombat songs, and they would always play this song when doing bow staff routines, or when having a special demonstration. I just remember that it always felt really cool when it came on. Even when we were doing exercises the song kept me and others going

I first heard this song from the movie Looney Tunes: Back in Action, which seemed pretty neat when I was younger. At the time it was neat to hear the song when watching Brenden Fraser drive backwards through Las Vegas with Bugs, Daffy, and Kate Hotten. Now though, when I am going on a jog and this song comes on it really gets me going. It is one of my favorite songs to jog to.

Hero of Lime

Staaay Fresh!
Jun 3, 2013
The Zelda Main theme in just about every version, official or unofficial will always give me a good feeling. It makes me want to go on my own adventure or something.

Gurgy

Jul 13, 2010
Sleekit said:
not a song but atm i'm using this to keep myself sane:

Sleekit, you are my kind of person. I just keep watching it. Heck, I have the first movie playing in the background right now.

draigan

Apr 2, 2013
always liked The Offspring Staring at the sun ever since i first heard it what feels like a looong time ago now

GonzoGamer

Apr 9, 2008
Anything by The Go Team, especially Titanic Vandalism:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDMGXZL6-f8
It's like having your own kicking ass and taking names parade at your back.
Another good one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_LoSqyNmeo
Great video too. It kind of reminds me of the Electric Company show when I was a kid or like what's going through Mr Torgue's head if he ever took mushrooms.
There's a MARCHING BAND! and CHICKS with CAT HEADS!! and a GIANT BEAR and an EAGLE! and there's even a FUCKING DINOSAUR! and there's a man riding the Dinosaur! And he's giving me the FINGER!!!