Schwarzalbenheim by Therion:
Or, when all else fails, Skyrim's main theme, Dragonborn:

Tsun Tzu

Feuer! Sperrfeuer! Los!
Legacy
Jul 19, 2010
Country
Free-Dom
There's a lot, actually...off the top of my head right this instant?

Because RAWR.

Because slightly less RAWR.

and finally, on a lighter note,

All three are examples of music that makes me, well, want to get shit done. Either physically or pyschologically. :D

KoudelkaMorgan

Jul 31, 2009
While the majority of my musical tastes isn't represented via this topic, I've got a few to share.

This first one would be my personal intro music if I ever had call for such

Bradmaster Flash

Jun 4, 2013
Any of the cornered themes from Phoenix Wright. Whenever you hear it in game, you know that you're about to decimate the prosecution. Special mention goes to the Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 version.

Caiphus

Social Office Corridor
Mar 31, 2010
Where would we be without

Obligatory dubstep:

Obligatory metal:

Obligatory Two Steps From Hell:

Johanthemonster666

May 25, 2010
This song for me makes me both emotional and pumps me. I think I can take on anything after listening to it on certain days.

tomtom94

aka "Who?"
May 11, 2009
SSJBlastoise said:
The rest are songs I like to listen to before football or just to get me pumped up in general.

Can I just say I approve heartily and would probably have put Viking Death March myself, great songs all three.

As for my favourites, well you can probably all tell what sort of music I like, but when I especially need to get pumped up (spoilered to protect those with slow internet):

piinyouri

Mar 18, 2012
Binnsyboy said:

Past the 1:30 mark, though I love the whole thing.
THIS.

For some reason I really disliked this song the first 10 times or so I heard it. Massive fan of Blind Guardian and Iced Earth, but for some reason this song didn't click for me for awhile.

But hell when it did it was like a magnificent train barreling right at me.

Bernzz

Assumed Lurker
Legacy
Mar 27, 2009
Country
Australia
Elfgore said:
Dethklok- The Gears
Literally just finished listening to this.

As for me, probably something upbeat like this:

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
piinyouri said:
Binnsyboy said:

Past the 1:30 mark, though I love the whole thing.
THIS.

For some reason I really disliked this song the first 10 times or so I heard it. Massive fan of Blind Guardian and Iced Earth, but for some reason this song didn't click for me for awhile.

But hell when it did it was like a magnificent train barreling right at me.
If that song is a train, you're a deer that's wandered onto the tracks.

As for me, I heard it and was like "oh cool, a Dark Tower song. And it's not half bad, too!"

Then it gradually dawned on me that it was better than not bad. It was brilliant.

zenoaugustus

Feb 5, 2009

Whenever I play a video game in which I must eliminate enemies, I'm all about regulating those bastards.

V TheSystem V

Sep 11, 2009
Icky Thump by The White Stripes http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kXTK1WbwNM

or Can't Stop by Red Hot Chilli Peppers http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kXTK1WbwNM

The latter was my song of summer 2003. I was 10, just listening to that whilst playing TimeSplitters 2. Amazing.

If somebody could tell me how to make it so they are viewable on my post, that would be great.

KOMega

Aug 30, 2010
I'm really a fan of instrumentals.

The Wykydtron said:
Also i'm going to post old faithful

I like that one, but you can't beat Tao! Tao is the strongest ;P

tomtom94

aka "Who?"
May 11, 2009
V TheSystem V said:
Icky Thump by The White Stripes
or Can't Stop by Red Hot Chilli Peppers http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kXTK1WbwNM

The latter was my song of summer 2003. I was 10, just listening to that whilst playing TimeSplitters 2. Amazing.

If somebody could tell me how to make it so they are viewable on my post, that would be great.
The tag you want is [ Youtube ] (no need for a closing tag), and you just copy the Youtube URL (specifically the bit after the "v=") from the address bar, you don't need to go to "embed" or anything, and then you put it in the tag like this (without the spaces obviously):

[ Youtube=the bit after "v=" in the URL ]

I've done it for the first one of yours but you've accidentally copied the same video URL twice.

Hope that helps!