Sonic Goes Rainbow In Sonic Colors

PrototypeC

Apr 19, 2009
Look at those little alien things. Don't you want to see them popping up all the time in these unique and colourful environments? No? Well Sega thinks you can eat shit, kiddo, because they're going to be all over the damn place.

Typical Sega thinking though. "The problem must be that Sonic isn't fast enough! Let's make him faster, and then people will love us again!"

Jun 26, 2009
Jack and Calumon said:
"Colour" is spelt with a "U" in England for all you Yanks. And how about we not make judgements out of Pre-Rendered cinematics, Eh? Lets just see what it looks like THEN slate it.

Calumon: It could be good! Sonic does seem like he's... oh I can't do that with a straight face.
Thank you for using the PROPER spelling I mean the language is called english

LightspeedJack

May 2, 2010
[Insert generic Sonic troll comment here]

And BTW "colours" is spelt "coloUrs" just because you Americans took our language and decided to start misspelling everything doesn't mean you're correct.

Kibbles 'n Bits

May 19, 2010
Is anyone even surprised anymore? I mean they made him into a Werewolf...or hog...or whatever he is, he just looks like my dog if it got caught in the clothes dryer.

I'm almost certain they're trying to kill Sonic now.

Dexiro

Dec 23, 2009
Tenmar said:
Pegi 3?
Wow for the UK they are making Sonic even more childish...interesting is all I can say. If the rating is that low it is clear that there isn't going to even have that much going for it.
When was Sonic ever rated higher than 3+ ?

Every decent Sonic game has had that rating, this is a good sign ;D

itsmeyouidiot

Dec 22, 2008
Too early to tell yet.

But if it's anything like Unleashed's daytime stages color me interested. (Ha! Ha ha!)

sheic99

Oct 15, 2008
canadamus_prime said:
Dark Templar said:
canadamus_prime said:
I think this one transcends the Sonic Cycle, but not in a good way. That title makes me think that Sonic's either joining the cast of Sesame Street or coming out of the closet.
After it was revealed that sonic is in fact a pedophile, I would not be surprised.
Say what...?
In the 2006 Sonic game, Sonic gets a little too close to the Princess, who is also human. Just in case you weren't creeped out enough by regular bestiality.

Tolerant Fanboy

Aug 5, 2009
Regional spelling variations aside, here's hoping this won't completely suck. At least the new friendly NPCs are neither saccharine in their cuteness nor human, which carries all sorts of uncomfortable complexities. Especially when they get cast as romantic interests. *shudder*

itsmeyouidiot

Dec 22, 2008
I personally wish people would stop being so pessimistic. Unleashed would have been an awesome game if it were not for the night levels, and I think this has a chance to actually be decent.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
sheic99 said:
canadamus_prime said:
Dark Templar said:
canadamus_prime said:
I think this one transcends the Sonic Cycle, but not in a good way. That title makes me think that Sonic's either joining the cast of Sesame Street or coming out of the closet.
After it was revealed that sonic is in fact a pedophile, I would not be surprised.
Say what...?
In the 2006 Sonic game, Sonic gets a little too close to the Princess, who is also human. Just in case you weren't creeped out enough by regular bestiality.
Oh yeah that... I never got that far in that game so I only heard about it second hand.
I'm not sure it would count as paedophilia though. Come to think of it, I'm not sure what to call it. Actually I'd rather not think about it.

UltimatheChosen

Mar 6, 2009
J03bot said:
It all went downhill when they changed 'Robotnik' to 'Eggman'...
Indeed. This is a good example of what I call "Wii syndrome", which is where foreign companies don't bother to check how stupid a name sounds in other languages.

baseracer

Jul 31, 2009
I think its kind of sad that the only good sonic game that has been made in the last 7 years has been made by bioware.

1 game by bioware it was good
7 by sonicteam. all of them sucked.

afaceforradio

Jul 29, 2009
J03bot said:
It all went downhill when they changed 'Robotnik' to 'Eggman'...
You know I always wondered why they did that. It was Robotnik in my day! Does that make me old?

On topic: this looks so shit I can only sigh and shake my head at the mere concept.

And oi! 'Sounic'!?!? PFFFFT :p

GloatingSwine

Nov 10, 2007
sheic99 said:
canadamus_prime said:
Dark Templar said:
canadamus_prime said:
Say what...?
She's also an adult, so unless they redefined paedophilia since I last read the Daily Mail, you're somewhat wide of the mark there.