Sony: Apple is Way More Arrogant Than Us

Miumaru

May 5, 2010
Well, them admitting they WERE arrogant shows they honestly have gotten better, ans I have to actually agree. Sony just said we are so amazing and the best, but Apple specifically said PC users were nerdy squares and Mac users were cool and hip.

And though not a Sony fan, I do actually really like their current ad campaign with that CEO guy.

Aeshi

Dec 22, 2009
mjc0961 said:
Okay, hold it. You can't be talking about Apple and then refer to Microsoft as "Micro$oft." Apple overcharges for every single piece of hardware they sell. If anything, you should be trying to figure out how to put a dollar sign into Apple's name.
Microsoft pretty guilty of overcharging for stuff as well (Windows 7,pay about £30 for two fifths of a patch that makes Vista do what it was meant to all along)

I'll also point out that for all PC's "superior hardware" they still take about twice as long to load anything.

Callate said:
Apple has so much arrogance to spare, it leeches over into their consumer base.
Yet it's always windows users who butt in with "MAC SUK WE HAVE BETTAR SYSTEM LOL" every time a thread mentioning macs turns up.

and if you think Mac users are arrogant you've never met Linux users

Kenjitsuka

Sep 10, 2009
Apple is arrogant alright, and I never saw why they are.
Latest in a long line of arrogance is of course the denouncement of Flash on their extremely overpriced underpowered hardware in favour of milking app-sales from their store against free online stuff.

sleepykid

Jan 28, 2010
Copter400 said:
Ohohoho, Sony. You silly ************. I can hate you both!
There's something awesome about combining those two words.
OT: Very yes, apple is pretty arrogant. In an irrational way I also kind of blame them for the more douchebaggy advertising going around today, like say Quiznos vs. Subway.

hyperdrachen

Jan 1, 2008
Well Samsung will sell you a Nice 17' LCD moniter with 2ms refresh and 3000:1 contrast for 150 bucks. Sony will sell you that same moniter for $230. Apple will sell you the same moniter... well sortof, it's 16ms refresh rate and 2000:1 contrast but anyway $400. Now If you'll excuse me, I gotta go have some Kimchi.

Sebenko

Dec 23, 2008
Aeshi said:
Microsoft pretty guilty of overcharging for stuff as well (Windows 7,pay about £30 for two fifths of a patch that makes Vista do what it was meant to all along)

I'll also point out that for all PC's "superior hardware" they still take about twice as long to load anything.
Well, it was that or stick with "Vista". Which is like going out with a Hitler 'tache. Might be perfectly good facial hair now, but no-one will see that, just Hither.

Also, Windows 7 is so much better than XP.

And it doesn't matter how fast macs supposedly load things, I still can't play most of my games on them.
[small]don't even suggest bootcamp. The hardware in macs is still no good for gaming[/small]

Aeshi said:
Yet it's always windows users who butt in with "MAC SUK WE HAVE BETTAR SYSTEM LOL" every time a thread mentioning macs turns up.

and if you think Mac users are arrogant you've never met Linux users
It's a service we provide.

ZOMGLOL Linux. I'll pass. How many times have we seen "Halp, how to run [game] on Wine?"?

Lem0nade Inlay

Apr 3, 2010
....so then Sony was all like "Apple you're soooo much more arrogant than us"
and so Apple was all like "Sony you're such a noob go overprice your console"
so then Sony said "Apple you're gay"
and Apple was like "I'm gonna drop you!"

So they're meeting in the playground at 4:00, everyone be there!

Thaius

Mar 5, 2008
Heh, at least Apple has something to be arrogant about. They innovate, make new products in new ways, and make them well. Sony... well, doesn't. Most of their good ideas are ripoffs of other peoples' good ideas (Move, for instance) or just plain suck (like thinking the PS3 would overtake the competition simply because it's powerful, a horrendously stupid idea that has since been fixed). Apple has a lot more reason to be arrogant than Sony does.

And don't even get me started on Microsoft...