Sony Cuts U.K. Out of European PSP Price Slashing

Sparrow

Feb 22, 2009
I'd probably be really angry if I even gave two shits about the PSP. Sony can honestly go stick it's head where the sun doesn't shine, because lately I've been having more fun on my DS than I have on any other console in a long time.

DSK-

May 13, 2010
I don't have/want handhelds so this suits me just fine. Sucks for those that do, however.

Adam28

Feb 28, 2011
People still buy PSPs new.... wth?

Cousin_IT said:
We'll have the last laugh when Spain implodes & brings the Euro down with it *monocled laugh*
Glad we aren't on the Euro... who cares if we get more expensive PSPs.

MarsProbe

Circuitboard Seahorse
Dec 13, 2008
Traun said:
Denamic said:
All the Brittish friends I have keeps saying England isn't part of Europe.
I've heard that a lot and I just don't get it. Why are the British against being grouped with Europe.
Because independence will make us stronger! If we were truly an independent nation, not only would be able to keep our own lousy currency, but we'd not need to bother any of the real European countries when we inevitabely fall into a financial black hole. Brilliant!

Anyway..PSPs...meh. I have a PSP still. I broke the screen a few years ago and it hasn't been picked up since then. Don't know anyone that actually still uses one these days either. Are they still in such high demand?

ThisIsSnake

Mar 3, 2011
Traun said:
Denamic said:
All the Brittish friends I have keeps saying England isn't part of Europe.
I've heard that a lot and I just don't get it. Why are the British against being grouped with Europe.
Because we are constantly struggling in our battle to be the most arrogant nation on the planet :D and it pisses off some continentals, this is the same reason we own Gibraltar