Sony Exec Blasts Microsoft for Content Policy

MASTACHIEFPWN

Will fight you and lose
Mar 27, 2010
Hey, Playstation,
Come to me when you have a good exclusive title, that wasn't from when I was 10.

Raven_Operative

Dec 21, 2010
MASTACHIEFPWN said:
Hey, Playstation,
Come to me when you have a good exclusive title, that wasn't from when I was 10.
Infamous 2, MAG, Uncharted, Demons Souls.

Unless you're 11 or 12... but if that's the case, your argument can be discounted due to age.

MASTACHIEFPWN

Will fight you and lose
Mar 27, 2010
gummibear76 said:
MASTACHIEFPWN said:
Hey, Playstation,

Unless you're 11 or 12... but if that's the case, your argument can be discounted due to age.
Infamous= Unoriginal, MAG= Mediocre, Uncharted= I've played better, much better, Demon Souls= Original, but terribly unforgiving.

Raven_Operative

Dec 21, 2010
MASTACHIEFPWN said:
gummibear76 said:
MASTACHIEFPWN said:
Hey, Playstation,

Infamous= Unoriginal, MAG= Mediocre, Uncharted= I've played better, much better, Demon Souls= Original, but terribly unforgiving.
Excuse me, but how is infamous unoriginal? It is actually one of the most original games that has came out in recent memory.

MAG - How so?

Uncharted - I have too. See: MAG, Infamous 2, Demons souls.

Demons Souls - The difficulty and fairness is what makes the game good, since you actually have to think before you run into a room "guns blazing".

Rawne1980

Jul 29, 2011
Casual Shinji said:

THEY ARE COMING...
Nope, for once us PC gamers can stay out of an argument and watch the console gamers slap each other around.

But go on, to please you i'll throw an "elitist" comment in.

While the console fans argue over which one is better i'm going to cuddle up to my gaming PC that makes the PS3 and 360 look like gameboys.

Now I feel dirty .... even though it's true .... do I win a cookie?

MASTACHIEFPWN

Will fight you and lose
Mar 27, 2010
gummibear76 said:
MASTACHIEFPWN said:
gummibear76 said:
MASTACHIEFPWN said:
Hey, Playstation,

Excuse me, but how is infamous unoriginal? It is actually one of the most original games that has came out in recent memory.

MAG - How so?

Demons Souls - The difficulty and fairness is what makes the game good, since you actually have to think before you run into a room "guns blazing".
Infamous is a superhero sandbox title, it isn't the first, and not the last.
MAG is unballenced, and there are far better shooters out there, see Halo, Call of Duty, Counterstrike, Battlefield, Team Fortress 2, ect.
And doesn't the dificulty increase each time you die in demon souls? That is rather harsh, one mistake, and the world becomes a rapist!

Raven_Operative

Dec 21, 2010
MASTACHIEFPWN said:
gummibear76 said:
MASTACHIEFPWN said:
gummibear76 said:
MASTACHIEFPWN said:
Hey, Playstation,

MAG - How so?

Infamous is a superhero sandbox title, it isn't the first, and not the last.
MAG is unballenced, and there are far better shooters out there, see Halo, Call of Duty, Counterstrike, Battlefield, Team Fortress 2, ect.
And doesn't the dificulty increase each time you die in demon souls? That is rather harsh, one mistake, and the world becomes a rapist!
well f you say infamous is unoriginal because it is a superhero sandbox game, then COD is unoriginal because its a shooter, portal is unoriginal because its a puzzle game, and all games are unoriginal because they're videogames. they wont be the first, and wont be the last.

On the other hand, that might just be my inner fan boy talking, because I though the Infamous games were some of the best games I've played in a long time.

Mag- it WAS unbalanced, and even then, I still had lots of fun since no other game has built maps the size of s city AND put 256 players on it. They have tried to balance up the maps abit now, and let you defend all of them instead of the ones your faction owns. Personally though, I actually liked it, since you usually had to think about things tactically and not just charge up the middle hoping to get kills. (Wait wait wait... TF2? No offense, but I thought that game was horrible.)

Actually, the difficulty on Demon's Souls decreases every time you die, but it increases every time you kill a demon. Even so, I didn't find it that hard unless I was up against the blue/red eye knights and then I would just spam magic.