Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
HankMan said:
Sony being unreliable
How is this news?
Onyx Oblivion said:
Try at get back soon.

I need to access to store to redownload some shit for my PSP. I'm sitting here with just Monster Hunter and my UMDs. And I haaaaaaaaaaaate Monster Hunter.

Join us
Join us
Join us
Already Left You
[HEADING=3]Already Left You[/HEADING]
[HEADING=2]Already Left You[/HEADING]

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
HankMan said:
Sony being unreliable
How is this news?
Onyx Oblivion said:
Try at get back soon.

I need to access to store to redownload some shit for my PSP. I'm sitting here with just Monster Hunter and my UMDs. And I haaaaaaaaaaaate Monster Hunter.

Join us
Join us
Join us
No! I will not assimilate! I see what you do! You make your users love you then you turn Red and die! NO! I already killed a PS3 with over use, and another with lightning. If I get a 360 I'll love it, and then kill it!

Calico93

Jul 31, 2010
For fucks SAKE SONY!
Heres an idea, why dont you either not give us a date so we dont get hopeful or stick to your given date ?
Yeah I understand your online things been hacked too since then but has it really taken you 5 days to tell us that PSN wont be back up because of that ?

Just stop giving us false deadlines and or if you really have to, fucking stick to it.

wickershadow

Jul 5, 2010
Selvec said:
A better question is why everyone else isn't pissed off at Sony? They lied to their customers about the security of private data. They have warped the legal system to get away with breach of privacy, and they over charge for ALL their products!

The last one is more then enough reason to be pissed at Sony, let alone the other two.
Well as far as I know (might have missed something) we still don't know when Sony noticed that the information had been stolen. Keep in mind that Anonymous had attacked PSN earlier in April and vowed to return when they could attack without disrupting the PSN service, I don't think it takes that big of a stretch of the imagination to think they might not have expected anything else. It's best just to wait for an official word from a third party before saying they lied. Also doesn't Sony lose money on every PS3 sale because it costs more to make than what they charge for them?

OT: Well that sucks, not entirely unexpected but still sucks. Hopefully it back up soon.

Alphavillain

Jan 19, 2008
Personally, it doesn't bother me too much PSN being down because there are always other things to do. But I have no time for the apologists who somehow think it's okay for Sony not to have sorted the problem yet.

Mister K

This is our story.
Apr 25, 2011
Well, I don't really paly online very much, and my PSN store purchases are minimal (demos, DLCs...), so for me, absence of the acces to the network is not as tragic as for online players.
But, if Sony will not fix this problem 'till the beginning of the summer, that would be really messed up. This will not make me buy an Xbox, but still.

Jumplion

Mar 10, 2008
So long as the service is eventually restored with beefed up security, I am fine with this. I doubt they want to deal with this shit again, so whatever they can do to bulk up the security is fine in my books. As much as I am itching for some KZ3 online, I'd rather have my information secure.

This still sucks for the developers on the PSN store, they're really losing potential sales by the day.

Pearwood

Mar 24, 2010
Pendragon9 said:
Why are they being attacked a THIRD TIME?!
Second time, it was the attack on SOE that they didn't know about so they're holding PSN back til they have everything fixed.

Alphakirby

May 22, 2009
Onyx Oblivion said:
Try at get back soon.

Well when PSN goes back up,you can get something other than Monster Hunter for free out of 4 games...I wonder what the game choices will be...

Pearwood

Mar 24, 2010
HankMan said:
http://www.scenicreflections.com/ithumbs/Seven_of_Nine__Wallpaper_JxHy.jpg
<color= purple>Resistance is Futile
Oh Seven I'd never want to escape from you... *sigh*

:p

Trogdor1138

May 28, 2010
Imp Emissary said:
Trogdor1138 said:
I hope they catch these guys and charge them with everything they can.

This is only harming the customers and they're being massive dicks. I miss the PSN Store/online play. Fucking assholes.
Actually Sony is hirt by this too, but more on the financial level rather than the emotional or psychological level. Also, to the people who did this to Sony and their customers like me: YOU GO TO HELL!! YOU GO TO HELL AND YOU DIE!!
Oh of course. I meant more as in it's directly harming the customers majorly, not just their department, whereas normally it doesn't affect the customer side of things as much as this has. Nobody get's anything good out of this except for I guess profit for these greedy entitled motherfuckers. This is really annoying me now. I miss the store and I want to play Mortal Kombat online.

Frank_Sinatra_

Digs Giant Robots
Dec 30, 2008
Luthir Fontaine said:
Go Xbox!
Had to be said
No, it didn't and your fanboyistic trolling isn't appreciated.
HankMan said:
Sony being unreliable
How is this news?
Onyx Oblivion said:
Try at get back soon.

Join us
Join us
Join us
HA.
[HEADING=1]NO[/HEADING]

*grumble*
While I'm getting use to Sony delaying this over and over again, I just wanna play online.
Oh well, I guess this is why I have a PC to play games on too.