Sony, Nintendo and Apple Sued Over Wireless Tech

1souch

Jul 14, 2009
So what exactly are the two patents we know its wireless any more info then that?

KaiRai

Jun 2, 2008
SMOKEMNHALO2001 said:
KaiRai said:
Pendragon9 said:
This company should not be allowed a single dime.

You take years to file your lawsuit, especially when you can see your patent being used ALL OVER THE PLACE? Tough luck, you deserve nothing.
I'm actually wondering if they made the Wifi. If they're not smart enough to notice that there product is being used left, right and centre, Christ knows how they're smart enough to create wireless internet technology.

But I agree with what most have said, if it's took them this long, then maybe their claim should be invalidated.
Maybe, but it does take years to sue big companies, lawyers love taking their sweet time.
Oh I know, I recently had a claim settled for £9,250 for a broken leg that took just over 5 years to come. I'm saying if they're only JUST claiming after all this time, it should be invalidated, as they've already had ample time for the claims process to begin

Outamyhead

Feb 25, 2009
Strange, I don't recall either the Wii or PS3 give me any kind of list of Wi-Fi connections, I had to manually put in all the information for my router.

And their Wi-Fi box looks like a Linksys, or Buffalo router, wonder if Linksys has copyright on their style of antenna.