Sony Press Conference.

chibivash

Apr 2, 2010
i laughed when they said at&t will support the vita. i hated that network when i was on it. grew tired of the dropped calls. the one i moved to hasn't done that yet.

ZeoAssassin

Sep 16, 2009
come on internet show me the PETA jokes now that we know the name of this new handheld lol

Kopikatsu

May 27, 2010
coolkirb said:
these guys are realy out of shape you can hear all of them breathing
It could just be a horrible combination of anxiousness, stage fright, and excitement.

ZeoAssassin

Sep 16, 2009
wow that racing map editor was impressive with vita.

i got to give Sony credit for having the balls to go round 2 with Nintendo in the handheld wars. it might actually compete well if the battery life isn't shit (which with those high graphics who knows) and weather they will push a UMD2.0 or not.

who knows Nintendo may have competition now..although that AT&T thing may fuck things up.

drisky

Mar 16, 2009
Does anyone else think the guy presenting the vita looks like a robot, he never puts his hands down.

Kopikatsu

May 27, 2010
I don't really like the PS Vita...the touch screen portion seems so...amazingly bothersome.

And without the touchscreen, it's what? A PSP with better graphics? Sorry, Sony, but...pass.

I'd like to pass on Playstation Move and the 3D as well (If only because I already need glasses to see and glasses over glasses is craptastic), but they seem to be the next 'big things'. Curses.

coolkirb

Jan 28, 2011
I hve no faith in soney producing a good handheld, the psp was a complete failure and thus they have no cred with me

Kopikatsu

May 27, 2010
In the Vita montage...what was the game with the silver haired chick?

Also...what's the name of the song that's playing?