Sony Press Conference.

coolkirb

Jan 28, 2011
Abandon4093 said:
coolkirb said:
I hve no faith in soney producing a good handheld, the psp was a complete failure and thus they have no cred with me
Personally. I think the Vita looks a lot better than the 3ds.

But try telling that to the rabid Ninfans.
Kopikatsu said:
Korten12 said:
Cole in Street Fighter X Tekken... Hmm... :D
I can see where your comeing from but its just I remember when the DS and PSP launhed everyone was saying the psp was a lot better and calling the death of the DS so I guess I have adapted a wait and see aproach

Dagnius

May 3, 2010
Abandon4093 said:
Oh my... did I spy a new tenchu game?
I was about to ask the same thing... It looked pretty similar to previous games. I really hope so because I've been wanting a newgen Tenchu game on a console I actually own/want to own.

Edit. Fixed terribly hurried grammar.

coolkirb

Jan 28, 2011
Abandon4093 said:
coolkirb said:
Abandon4093 said:
coolkirb said:
I hve no faith in soney producing a good handheld, the psp was a complete failure and thus they have no cred with me
Personally. I think the Vita looks a lot better than the 3ds.

But try telling that to the rabid Ninfans.
Kopikatsu said:
Korten12 said:
Cole in Street Fighter X Tekken... Hmm... :D
I can see where your comeing from but its just I remember when the DS and PSP launhed everyone was saying the psp was a lot better and calling the death of the DS so I guess I have adapted a wait and see aproach
In all fairness, that wasn't the PSP's fault in of itself.

It was the distinct lack of games for it.

Also rabid nintenfans.
at anyrate soney seems more prepared for what their getting into so it should be interesting how round 2 turns out, espcially if nintendo anounces a lot of quality 3ds games tommorow

Innegativeion

Positively Neutral!
Feb 18, 2011
coolkirb said:
at anyrate soney seems more prepared for what their getting into so it should be interesting how round 2 turns out, espcially if nintendo anounces a lot of quality 3ds games tommorow
All they need to do is slap a date on some of their bigger already announced titles.

(Paper mario and Kid Icarus, for example)

and the thing will start printing money again.

Kopikatsu

May 27, 2010
Abandon4093 said:
Kopikatsu said:
Where did the DJ and strippers come from? WHERE, GODDAMMIT?
............... Magic!

I'd have called them out early personally.

Rookie mistake Sony.
I don't think it would have helped. Women in skimpy outfits crawling around on all fours...and of course everyone goes straight to the video games.

Ladies and Gentlemen...my people!

coolkirb

Jan 28, 2011
Innegativeion said:
coolkirb said:
All they need to do is slap a date on some of their bigger already announced titles.

(Paper mario and Kid Icarus, for example)

and the thing will start printing money again.
indeed, also your kirby picture is much better then mine I think its time I update to something either cuter or more deadly

Innegativeion

Positively Neutral!
Feb 18, 2011
Abandon4093 said:
I think Nintendo are probably going to steal the show with the new console that they're announcing.
Yeah I'm guessing it's gonna be the star of the show. Some new games and gadgets on Sony and Micro's end, but the news sources for Nintendo's console have made big promises.

Luthir Fontaine

Oct 16, 2010
Watched it ...it was alright, good games like the space hawk, dust, sly

But the move games were laughable at best and the vita is first a dumb name second not very exciting ....