Sony Remastering PSP Titles for PS3, Monster Hunter Up First

Sniper Team 4

Apr 28, 2010
Do I hear Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core? (Yes, I know it's not a great game, but I never got to play it and I want to)
Also, Resistance Retribution would please me as well.

TheLazyGeek

Nov 7, 2009
Meh, PSP to PS3 port? That's cool, but I probably won't buy it.

*Reads it's Monster Hunter*

I am so happy right now [http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/14745454/images/1304041936924.jpg]

lobster1077

Feb 7, 2011
The Metal Gear psp games would be nice on ps3, They were great but the controls were more difficult than wrestling with an agitated crocodile.

The Last Nomad

Lost in Ethiopia
Oct 28, 2009
I stopped playing Monster Hunter for a while there, then I picked it up again recently and I forgot how good it was. I was really considering getting MH Freedom 3 (if it actually came out), despite not even getting close to half the quests completed in either Monster hunter Freedom 1 or 2. But this is much better.

Also the PSP has some fantastic titles and it would be great to see remastered.

cursedseishi said:
And can we get a hell-yeah for Peacewalker?
Hell YEAHHHH!!!!
Although I already have it on the PSP, wouldn't buy it a second time round, but those who havn't tried it... MUST!

Most of the good PSP games that I know of, I already own, but I hope they remake Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier, because I never actually got that but I've always wanted to since it was announced. Having played the demo, I think it could have been as good as the older Jak games with a proper PS controller.

Shirokurou

Mar 8, 2010
PSP 2 PS3 wishlist:
Dissidia 012: Final Fantasy
Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker
Valkyria Chronicles 2-3 (returning to PS3)
Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep

Jabberwock King

Mar 27, 2011
If they port and un-shittify those Star Wars Battlefront games that were put onto the PSP, I'm going to jump on the bandwagon and get a PS3 immediately! There's probably some other things I'd like in that deal, but my mind is drunk with the thought of a Battlefront game for modern consoles right now.

Adamc-mh

Jun 6, 2010
Time to go pick up my trusty oversized long sword.

Ps: please don't just release Peacewalker, release Portable Ops please. My faith will be restored in you if the requirements are met

instantbenz

Pixel Pusher
Mar 25, 2009
Shirokurou said:
PSP 2 PS3 wishlist:
this is the right list. well done. truly peace walker was NOT a portable title. it was mgs3-II with a good concept for multiplayer ... just poorly fleshed out

Swifteye

Apr 15, 2010
Maybe they can redo the little big planet that came out for the psp. Currently that one is woefully broken upon downloading the turbo pack.

mjc0961

YOU'RE a pie chart.
Nov 30, 2009
Normally I'd be against this, but if they take the time to fix the controls (the PSPgo had Dualshock Controller support, but the controls were still just as bad because none of the games had any special control modes to take advantage of it), I can come up with a whole list of games I'd love to see get the treatment.

Expand this program to all regions and do it right, and you can get a lot of money from this, Sony.

Game I would (re)buy if they did them properly:

• Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops
    GTA Liberty City Stories
    GTA Vice City Stories
    Daxter
    Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier
    Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters
    Secret Agent Clank
    Mega Man Powered Up

...Okay, Mega Man Powered Up worked just fine on the PSP. But Capcom said we'd see it released on the Playstation Store along with Mega Man Maverick Hunter X for the PSPgo owners, and we never got Powered Up. Stop screwing with Mega Man fans, Capcom!

Shirokurou

Mar 8, 2010
instantbenz said:
Shirokurou said:
PSP 2 PS3 wishlist:
this is the right list. well done. truly peace walker was NOT a portable title. it was mgs3-II with a good concept for multiplayer ... just poorly fleshed out
True man...

Innegativeion

Positively Neutral!
Feb 18, 2011
ForgottenPr0digy said:
Kingdom hearts:birth by sleep
please please please please please please please please please PLEEEE-HEEE-HEEEES!

U.S. release of this PLEASE. I mean, come on, ya did it with chain of memories, and that game didn't even use 3D models or have voice acting to begin with (for the most part). Sales'd also help poor old Sqaure Enix's financial situation.

Korten12

Now I want ma...!
Aug 26, 2009
Sniper Team 4 said:
Do I hear Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core? (Yes, I know it's not a great game, but I never got to play it and I want to)
Also, Resistance Retribution would please me as well.
I played Crisis Core and thought it was a blast, loved the story and everything. I don't get the hate for it...