Sony Thinks Arc can Stand up to Natal "PR Barrage"

The_Blue_Rider

Sep 4, 2009
I dont like motion controls normally but its nice that SOny isnt treating Arc like the second coming like some companies have *cough*Microsoft*cough*

Goldeneye1989

Deathwalker
Mar 9, 2009
Happy Happy, joy Joy. oh you charasmatic bastards

and yeah, they have been doing what Natal and that creepy kid have been doing for ages, Eyetoy anyone? i had it when it first came out and as fun as it was, it was only a passing phase

Sparrow

Feb 22, 2009
John Funk said:
[blockquote][T]here are probably certain franchises that should never ever use the motion controller. But then there are some where you might go, 'You know what, this would be pretty cool if I had a real gun' or if I could really swing a baseball bat, or swing a golf club. When you get MLB and play it with the motion controls, it'll be like an epiphany. Angels will start singing and you'll have a very different experience.[/blockquote]
I'm a bit confused. Don't we already have one of those? You know, the Wii controller?

Outlaw Torn

Dec 24, 2008
Even though both of the controllers will probably never get within three and a half miles (specifically) of my room, I think the arc/gem/lemonface will probably be the one to fail if either of them do. It's a ping pong ball on a remote control where as natal could probably serve the function as a webcam much like the 360 vision, so it would have more uses that don't include inserting it upon your person.

Although it might be quite popular in eroge games, or in a PS3 based prostate exam game.

nick n stuff

Nov 19, 2009
i think the wii has proved that motion in games sucks balls. does anyone even use sixaxis if the dont have to.

on the wii though. does anyone else think that we should have controllers in two parts for other consoles. imagine how much more comfortable it would be if your arms could move independently.

Fuhjem

Jan 17, 2009
Sony seems kinda smug, but I still can't talk shit about either of them without having played natal or Arc.