Sooooo... whatcha playing?

bojackx

Nov 14, 2010
ChaoGuy2006 said:
Something I am embarrassed to admit to liking is Puzzle and Dragons Z.

It ticks all the boxes to keep you playing (little victories, decent puzzles, etc).

But it is gaming junk-food. Need to sink my teeth into something meatier to cleanse the pallet.
Same here, except I'm playing the Super Mario version. The junk food analogy is oddly well-fitting.

OT: I was looking forward to the new Ratchet and Clank, but that's not happening until 2016 now so I reckon I'll go through Skyrim once more, with an archer character maybe.

I'm also getting on a 15 hour flight to Japan next month, so I'm going to see how far I can get into Ratchet and Clank 3 on my Vita before the battery craps out.

vledleR

Nov 3, 2014
Pokemon Y. Haven't played a Pokemon game since Pearl.

I remember thinking to myself "OK, I'm just going to breed a team and beat the game." Five badges in and I've filled 2 boxes, routinely farm berries, look for hidden items and consistently play and do super training with my lil guys.

SweetShark

Shark Girls are my Waifus
Jan 9, 2012
Beyond Good and Evil for me. I started just yesterday also.
It is a very beautiful game even it is very old and the gameplay is enjoyable.
Sadly I don't like the camera when you control the Hoverboat you have. It is horrendous using the mouse and keyboard.
Any kind of solution for this problem?

MetalDooley

Cwipes!!!
Feb 9, 2010
Country
Ireland
Deus Ex:Human Revolution Director's Cut on Wii U.I've previously beaten Deus Ex on 360 and with Mankind Divided being recently announced I decided to finally play through the Directors Cut which I've had in my cupboard for ages.Still a quality game and the improved boss fights and inclusion of the Missing Link DLC are a welcome addition.If you've never played this game before and are interested then the DC is definitely the version to go for

Ten Foot Bunny

I'm more of a dishwasher girl
Mar 19, 2014
I'm currently finishing up Sunset Overdrive, slowly picking through the Master Chief Collection with a friend, and getting into the thick of Left 4 Dead 1 and 2.

If I could find two other people to finish the last heist in the 360 version of GTA V, I'd have that game totally wrapped up. :p

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
Shadowrun Returns! I've never played the original but so far I've put in about 5 hours and I'm pretty hooked. On consoles I'm switching off between Final Fantasy's 12 (PS2), 10 (PS3) and, Wolfenstein: The New One.